GB HOMEPAGE

'Tales from the Borderlands' Unveiled at SXSW - "Two Sides to Every Story" with Telltale and Gearbox

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

'Tales from the Borderlands' Unveiled at SXSW - "Two Sides to Every Story" with Telltale and Gearbox - 03/10/14 04:52 PM

You can view the video Here.

Quote:

Hear from the award-winning independent studios teaming up to create a new story-driven game series set in the best-selling 'Borderlands' universe; Panel moderated by Nerdist Network's The Indoor Kids, Kumail Nanjiani and Emily V. Gordon

Join the award-winning studios Gearbox Software and Telltale Games as they unveil the first ever details surrounding their new episodic game series, Tales from the Borderlands, premiering for download later this year.

Learn how the two studios came together, see the first glimpses of how this story will be told, and ask your burning questions about what might be in store in this new tale set on the ruthless, greedy, and unpredictable world of Pandora.

Happy Gaming!

Ana wave
Posted By: MaG

Re: 'Tales from the Borderlands' Unveiled at SXSW - "Two Sides to Every Story" with Telltale and Gearbox - 03/10/14 05:11 PM

Thanks, Ana.
Posted By: Mad

Re: 'Tales from the Borderlands' Unveiled at SXSW - "Two Sides to Every Story" with Telltale and Gearbox - 03/10/14 05:26 PM

Thanks yet again, BrownEyedTigre laugh
Posted By: Marian

Re: 'Tales from the Borderlands' Unveiled at SXSW - "Two Sides to Every Story" with Telltale and Gearbox - 03/11/14 04:20 AM

Thank you, Ana. wave
Posted By: Volkana

Re: 'Tales from the Borderlands' Unveiled at SXSW - "Two Sides to Every Story" with Telltale and Gearbox - 03/11/14 04:51 AM

Thanks Ana!!!
Posted By: venus

Re: 'Tales from the Borderlands' Unveiled at SXSW - "Two Sides to Every Story" with Telltale and Gearbox - 03/11/14 05:03 PM

Thanks, Ana. I of course have never played the Borderlands shooter so I was unsure at first, but this adventure version does look interesting. I think I will consider picking it up now, as I've really enjoyed every TellTale game I've played so far. thumbsup
Posted By: ipad_Lover

Re: 'Tales from the Borderlands' Unveiled at SXSW - "Two Sides to Every Story" with Telltale and Gearbox - 03/12/14 12:24 AM

If Tellale games does it - I buy it. It will be good - that much is for certain.
Posted By: Haroula

Re: 'Tales from the Borderlands' Unveiled at SXSW - "Two Sides to Every Story" with Telltale and Gearbox - 03/13/14 07:58 PM

Thanks, Ana. wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community