GB HOMEPAGE

easy adventure ?

Posted By: qmuddy2

easy adventure ? - 03/15/14 06:48 PM

any easy adventure (puzzles not too hard) games out there ? downloadable (buy) or dvd ? brothers a tale of two sons, puzzles a bit too challenging, enjoying game though with walkthrough; thanks
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: easy adventure ? - 03/15/14 07:14 PM

Have you tried a casual adventure?

Anka is a great start.

Ana wave
Posted By: Rushes

Re: easy adventure ? - 03/15/14 08:02 PM

If you enjoy horror, then Dracula: Resurrection is one of the easiest games I can think of -- and it's a lot of fun, too. I replay it at least once every year.
Posted By: venus

Re: easy adventure ? - 03/15/14 08:16 PM

TellTale's newest games are very easy, and they have some of the best stories to be found in adventure games. The Walking Dead is a complete five episode game (with 400 Days as a "sixth" episode add on). The Walking Dead Season 2 and The Wolf Among Us both only have two episodes so far, but both are off to very strong starts. All three games are fantastic.

A little harder but still on the easy side are Lost Horizon and Broken Age. Lost Horizon is a great game with a strong sense of adventure and well told story. Not on the level of TellTale but still very, very good. Broken Age is only half complete at this point - the other half should be out some time later this year - and it is a very charming story book like game that is not at all hard to get through. Its first half has a very intriguing twist at the end. The second half will be included in the price if you buy the first, so you have nothing to lose. I would definitely recommend both of these games as well. smile
Posted By: traveler

Re: easy adventure ? - 03/15/14 09:58 PM

I'll second Rushes' recommendation of Dracula Resurrection.
In fact, I really enjoy both of the first two games, Resurrection and The Last Sanctuary.
From there, it's all downhill in the series, IMO, but those two are great.

Book of Unwritten Tales is terrific and I wouldn't call it a difficult game although it can test you in spots but it's so good it's worth the possibility of having to resort to getting help!

I just bought The Night of the Rabbit on sale at GOG and so far it seems extremely easy.
Maybe someone who's played it all the way through can say whether the difficulty goes up a few notches or not.

Gil.
Posted By: Jarkeld

Re: easy adventure ? - 03/15/14 11:33 PM

Loom by LucasArts
Posted By: InlandAZ

Re: easy adventure ? - 03/16/14 01:07 AM

You might enjoy Lost Horizon, you can find it on Amazon as a digital download. None of the puzzles were too difficult, so if you're looking for a casual adventure game, this one fits the bill - so long as you don't have any aversion with inventory puzzles that is.

You can read a review of the game below -
Gameboomers Review of: Lost Horizon
Posted By: ipad_Lover

Re: easy adventure ? - 03/16/14 01:15 PM

Try some of the Nancy Drew games, they might be what you are looking for.

I would especially recommend "Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake"
Posted By: sanford

Re: easy adventure ? - 03/25/14 11:18 PM

My choice of an "easy" game is Shadows On The Vatican (both acts)
The puzzles are easy, and there are NO "timed" puzzles. I just finished ACT 2 (with the help of Mag's excellent WT). Great sounds, wonderful Music, and fantastic graphics. I played it on my WIN XP machine, and everything "worked" well. ENJOY!
Sandy
Posted By: ipad_Lover

Re: easy adventure ? - 03/28/14 10:53 AM

I am going to have to try "Shadows On the Vatican" - sounds like a great game!
Posted By: Cari

Re: easy adventure ? - 03/28/14 11:26 AM

Book of Unwritten Tales I would put as in the easy- medium range, if you exclude the dreaded Rain Dance but if you can play the Minute Waltz within the time then you will be OK.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community