GB HOMEPAGE

Knock Knock

Posted By: traveler

Knock Knock - 04/02/14 08:59 PM

Is anyone playing Knock Knock, which GOG describes as "a unique survival-horror adventure with puzzling mechanics, original cartoon graphics, and twisted atmosphere"?
It looks interesting but really odd and I'm not sure about buying it, not that it isn't a great price at 60% off ($3.99) until Thursday, April 3 at 9:59 AM GMT which I think is 5:59 AM Eastern Daylight Time but don't hold me to it.

Anyone?

Gil.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Knock Knock - 04/02/14 09:26 PM

I know it's by the developer of Pathologic which was a game I never could finish. Not sure if this would fall under the DarkSide better than the Adventure side.

Ana wave

Re: Knock Knock - 04/03/14 12:44 AM

Knock Knock is described as a horror adventure and from a review I found it doesn't strike me as belonging on The Darkside unless a game like Asylum belongs there, too.

The biggest drawback for me is that you move with the arrow keys.
Not such a big deal but I'm not a huge fan of horror, so I think I'll pass.

Gil.

Re: Knock Knock - 04/03/14 12:59 AM

I read the reviews Gil, and sounds more like an "action" adventure with the way you have to get around.

Re: Knock Knock - 04/03/14 03:27 AM

Possibly so, BET, but if that's one of the criteria for an action adventure, one of the greatest adventure games of all time (if not the greatest) will have to move to The Darkside.

Just saying.

Gil.

Re: Knock Knock - 04/03/14 03:59 AM

"Survival" games are more DarkSide than Adventure. I haven't moved it at this point, I was merely making an observation.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community