GB HOMEPAGE

The Capri Connection

Posted By: Iurii

The Capri Connection - 05/01/14 06:16 AM

According to the official site, the game is ready, beta-test is done and MaG has already written a walkthrough!
If it is possible - just one word, please: how is it???
"Capri" and "Anacapri" are ones of my favorite games of all times, and I am worried if "The Capri Connection" keeps with the spirit of its great predecessors.
Posted By: Upsydaisy

Re: The Capri Connection - 05/01/14 09:11 AM

Agree, really looking forward to this. I don't have the funds to travel the world much, but the Capri games make me feel I am really there! bravo dance
Posted By: MaG

Re: The Capri Connection - 05/01/14 01:58 PM

Iurii,

One word - laugh - FUN.

Re: The Capri Connection - 05/01/14 07:45 PM

MaG, thanks a lot! smile
Will have to wait a little bit more for the release then.

Upsydaisy, you know, the first thing I did after finishing 'Anacapri' is visiting the real Capri. I have even met some people from the game there - and I think anyone who finished those games could certainly work as a tour guide on the island smile

Re: The Capri Connection - 05/02/14 03:08 AM

Iurii,
It's also funny. laugh

Re: The Capri Connection - 06/25/14 11:17 AM

The game has been announced today! smile

Quote:

The Capri Connection

First-person point-&-click Adventure game in 4 language options:
- English
-Italiano
- Italian with English subtitles
-Italien sous-titré en français

You are sitting on your sofa looking at the TV. A rock band is playing. All of sudden a mysterious vortex casts you into the body of Nick Freuds in a Parallel Universe through a Space-Time Rip. Soon you will discover that the minds of many other people have been cast into bodies in the Parallel Universe and not only that... you are in charge to close the Space-Time Rip to avoid the risk of a new big bang.
  • 2700+ photos of gorgeous sites: Positano, Amalfi, Pogerola, Procida, Naples and of course, Capri
  • True characters interpreting themselves acting in what they do in real life
  • 20+ hours of gameplay
  • Puzzles well integrated in the story line
  • Plenty of panoramic views and special effects
  • Rich soundtrack with original background noises
  • Virtual tour of the locations of the game in Exploration Mode

We can pre-order digital version for 19.90 € (available starting July 3rd) -
or a limited Collector's edition on DVD for 49.90 € (shipment starts on June 30th).

AND - there is a contest dedicated to the addicted Adventure Gamers: the first person to solve the game will receive a personalized plaque signed by the authors, and the first 5 will have their names shown on the game's web page.
Unfortunately, I think that MaG as a beta-tester cannot participate in the contest. So we have a chance smile

Re: The Capri Connection - 06/25/14 01:39 PM

lol Iurii!

Thanks for the info. It is a fun game.
Posted By: Rushes

Re: The Capri Connection - 06/25/14 01:40 PM

Thanks, Iurii! Not too long to wait.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community