GB HOMEPAGE

Microids Celebrates the Launch of its New Official Website

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Microids Celebrates the Launch of its New Official Website - 05/05/14 06:43 PM

You can access the new website Here.

Quote:
Paris, May 5, 2014. Microïds, the publisher specializing in multiplatform adventure video games, meets the Community needs with a brand new official website entirely rebuilt to adapt to the needs (www.microids.com).

After waiting a few months, adventure game fans can now enjoy Microïds’ entire catalogue on a new website in both French and English, totally rethought and dedicated to the brand.

Join for free the "Microïds club" and receive a full game!

By subscribing the "Microïds club", internet users can have access to numerous advantages such as take part to contests or get special offers (promotions, vouchers…) To celebrate the event, during 15 days, all the players will receive a free game ("The Secrets of Atlantis" on PC/Mac) with no obligation to purchase as well as 50% off in all the available catalogue.

To become a member, all you need to do is subscribe for free and directly on the website: http://www.microids.com/EN/microids-club

Entirely redesigned and including an intuitive interface, this website offers to the users the opportunity to follow the latest news about Microïds (releases, partnerships, promotions, tips…), but also about the titles still in progress such as "A.B.C. Murders" or the eagerly-anticipated "Syberia 3".

MICROÏDS OFFERS THE GAME "THE SECRETS OF ATLANTIS" TO CELEBRATE THE LAUNCH OF ITS NEW OFFICIAL WEBSITE

Completing the brand-dedicated Facebook page(www.facebook.com/microids), the website will offer videos (teasers, trailers, interviews, help), screenshots, artworks (pictures, sketches and drawings)… and a lot
more exclusive multimedia content. A goody section will also be available for the fans. They will be able to
choose among numerous themed wallpapers, banners and avatars, according to their favorite game.

In addition to these exclusive pieces of information, in the Shop, the user can safely buy online all the
titles from the adventure and hidden object and puzzle game catalogue on PC, Mac and mobiles,all classified by category (support, type…).

Microïds also proposes two websites, dedicated to the universe of its main series:
"Dracula"(www.dracula.microids.com) and "Syberia" (www.syberia.microids.com).

Happy Gaming!
Ana
Posted By: Marian

Re: Microids Celebrates the Launch of its New Official Website - 05/05/14 07:09 PM

Thanks, Ana. smile
Posted By: Mad

Re: Microids Celebrates the Launch of its New Official Website - 05/05/14 09:24 PM

Thanks, BrownEyedTigre. Sounds like good news !! bravo
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Microids Celebrates the Launch of its New Official Website - 05/06/14 06:30 AM

Thanks, Ana. smile
Posted By: stevefox

Re: Microids Celebrates the Launch of its New Official Website - 05/06/14 06:34 AM

Thank you for this information, BrownEyedTigre!

I have joined the "Microïds club" and have a confirmation of registration.
As I have a Gmail account, the download links for "The Secrets of Atlantis"
(PC/Mac) were located in the Spam folder. This was no surprise to me as I
had the same experience when I had purchased Dracula 5 from the Dracula
Microids website. I have never experienced this from any other gaming
websites that I have ordered from e.g., GOG, Zodiac, Desura.

Nevertheless, I'm looking forward to playing this game and receiving
news about their upcoming Agatha Christie and Syberia 3 Games.

Have fun, always!
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Microids Celebrates the Launch of its New Official Website - 05/09/14 10:40 AM

Cool Ana. Thanks.
Posted By: Cathy1

Re: Microids Celebrates the Launch of its New Official Website - 06/11/14 02:14 PM

None of the links seem to work for me now. What to do.
Posted By: Kate Walker

Re: Microids Celebrates the Launch of its New Official Website - 06/11/14 02:27 PM

They seem to have massive problems with their websites. They were down the whole weekend until yesterday, when they were online.
But at the moment they are down again.

Edit: Now, the sites seem to work.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Microids Celebrates the Launch of its New Official Website - 06/11/14 03:36 PM

Working for me right now too.

Ana wave
Posted By: Cathy1

Re: Microids Celebrates the Launch of its New Official Website - 06/11/14 08:32 PM

Thank you. It's working for me now also.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community