GB HOMEPAGE

Announcing Among the Sleep Release Date Video - Released Today!

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Announcing Among the Sleep Release Date Video - Released Today! - 05/22/14 06:27 PM

You can view the Trailer here.

You can preorder or check out the official website here.

Quote:
Among the Sleep releases to PC, Mac & Linux, on May 29, 2014!

The trailer is captured in-game. Among the Sleep is a first person horror adventure, in which you play as a two year old child. After being put to bed one evening, mysterious events start to unfold, having you face your biggest fears in the search for comfort.

Happy Gaming!

Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Announcing Among the Sleep Release Date Video - 05/22/14 06:31 PM

Thanks, Ana. wave
Posted By: Cathy1

Re: Announcing Among the Sleep Release Date Video - 05/22/14 07:13 PM

Thanks Ana. This doesn't look like my cup of tea. wave
Posted By: Mad

Re: Announcing Among the Sleep Release Date Video - 05/22/14 07:48 PM

Thank you, BrownEyedTigre, but what a strange concept for a game woozy

Re: Announcing Among the Sleep Release Date Video - 05/22/14 08:24 PM

It is the strange concept that I find draws me i to it. lol It looks like the kind of thing nightmares are made of. grin
Posted By: Mad

Re: Announcing Among the Sleep Release Date Video - 05/22/14 09:15 PM

I'm not sure I fancy nightmare scenarios involving a little child, though shocked
Posted By: VRMpls2

Re: Announcing Among the Sleep Release Date Video - 05/23/14 03:40 AM

do, you know if it is point and click?

Re: Announcing Among the Sleep Release Date Video - 05/23/14 04:27 AM

THere is an alpha demo you can try out on the official website until I can find out.

Ana wave
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Announcing Among the Sleep Release Date Video - 05/23/14 10:07 AM

Spooky and scary Ana. eek
Posted By: MAPGuy

Re: Announcing Among the Sleep Release Date Video - 05/24/14 06:23 PM

Just in case no one noticed it ... there's a link, on the official website, just below the game play teaser window for downloading an alpha demo!

Re: Announcing Among the Sleep Release Date Video - 05/24/14 06:36 PM

Originally Posted By: MAPGuy
Just in case no one noticed it ... there's a link, on the official website, just below the game play teaser window for downloading an alpha demo!

Thanks for pointing that out. smile

Re: Announcing Among the Sleep Release Date Video - 05/24/14 06:41 PM

Thanks MAPGuy, I pointed it out two posts above you. wink If you try it out, please let VRMpls2 knowe if it is point and click since I haven't heard back yet. thanks
Posted By: LeBelleRachael

Re: Announcing Among the Sleep Release Date Video - 05/25/14 05:35 AM

OMG I watched the trailer!...poor baby!...how terrifying!...I GOTTA GET THIS GAME! thumbsup

Re: Announcing Among the Sleep Release Date Video - 05/25/14 05:39 AM

lol I love your reaction LeBelle! That is how I felt.

Ana wave

Re: Announcing Among the Sleep Release Date Video - 05/28/14 01:40 AM

There is a new trailer here.

Ana wave
Posted By: traveler

Re: Announcing Among the Sleep Release Date Video - 05/29/14 05:13 PM

Not my cuppa Joe but for anyone wanting to play a baby in peril, it's out on GOG.

Gil.

Re: Announcing Among the Sleep Release Date Video - 05/29/14 05:18 PM

Thanks Gil!

Re: Announcing Among the Sleep Release Date Video - 05/29/14 05:19 PM

It will be interesting to read reviews for this game. wave
Posted By: kjos

Re: Announcing Among the Sleep Release Date Video - 05/30/14 10:37 AM

I see GOG has this game for $18.00.
Richard
Posted By: Carrie

Re: Announcing Among the Sleep Release Date Video - 05/30/14 05:11 PM

Been waiting for this for awhile & glad it's out. I went ahead and purchased it, thinking I'd be getting a disk (like Mikael's Carol Reed games). Unfortunately, I should have waited to learn that it's download-only. So now, I have to wait and wait and wait for a download, and I don't know what a BitTorrent is. Is it faster than the Direct Download?

Way too much trouble... and to use Traveler's term... downloading's not my cuppa joe.

Anyway, had I known, I wouldn't have purchased this game. If a game's not on disk, I'm not buying... except this one (I 'jumped in' too fast... should have been more circumspect).

Re: Announcing Among the Sleep Release Date Video - 05/30/14 09:55 PM

Sorry about that, Carrie. More and more, games are available as downloads without physical CDs. I hope you enjoy the game anyway. wave
Posted By: traveler

Re: Announcing Among the Sleep Release Date Video - 05/30/14 10:10 PM

Carrie,

Where did you buy the game?
If you bought it from GOG, I really suggest you download their downloader and use that.
It speeds the process up quite a lot and if you don't want to use it again, just uninstall it afterward.

I think you're going to find that games on disk are becoming rare but the nice thing about GOG is that they have no DRM attached to your game so you can burn it to disk if you want a hard copy.

Gil.
Posted By: Carrie

Re: Announcing Among the Sleep Release Date Video - Released Today! - 05/31/14 04:21 PM

smile Marian~ Yes... fewer and fewer of our beloved game disks with their artful boxes & cases... but less clutter. Hopefully the download process goes well. Thanks.

smile Gil~ As I've done with MDNA-games, I clicked on what I thought was the Krillbite store, named "Humble Bundle". Seems it's just another downloading place. Having a disk --that I create-- (from GOG, sans DRM) isn't important to me. It's just that I like getting a finished disk from the developer so I don't have to bother. Am pretty sure I have the GOG downloader (it's been so long since I tried downloading a game). Maybe with some practice will come less apprehension. pacify

© 2024 GameBoomers Community