GB HOMEPAGE

Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments E3 Trailer

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments E3 Trailer - 06/06/14 03:23 PM

You can view the Trailer here.

Check the Screenshots here.

For more info check out the Official Website here.

Crimes & Punishments will be released on PlayStation®4, Xbox One®, PlayStation®3, Xbox 360® and PC early September 2014.

Quote:
Each of the six investigations in Crimes & Punishments is packed full of suspects who you will be able to identify using the clues gathered at the crime scenes or from the information gleaned during your interrogations. However, although every case may generate a number of potential suspects, you’ll still have to determine the real perpetrator of the crime by an astute deduction of the chain of events based on all the evidence you have collected during your investigation.

But beware; if your deductions are incorrect or if you rush to solve a case without assembling all the relevant clues, you may accuse the wrong suspect and condemn an innocent person which, as this new trailer will demonstrate, could have some disastrous repercussions!

About Crimes & Punishments
Crimes & Punishments marks the most important stage in the Sherlock Holmes series. The decision by Frogwares studios to switch from the in-house engine to the Epic Unreal Engine 3 enables a much richer, more immersive and detailed rendering of both the environments and characters.

But the change of game engine has not only improved the graphics; new investigation techniques have been developed and the game can now offer 14 game mechanics. From the opening of each of the six investigations up to the arrest of the culprits and the moral dilemmas faced by the players, the new game mechanics convey the feeling of BEING Sherlock Holmes. Players will therefore be able to exploit the incredible gifts and talents for which he is renowned, such as his ability to guess the details of an individual's life simply by observing them, or to imagine and reconstruct a past event by studying the key features of a crime scene.

Happy Gaming!

Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments E3 Trailer - 06/06/14 03:42 PM

Thanks, Ana. Only about three months until it is released. thumbsup
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments E3 Trailer - 06/06/14 03:53 PM

Thanks, Ana! sherlock
Posted By: Mad

Re: Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments E3 Trailer - 06/06/14 04:40 PM

Thank you, BrownEyedTigre. Definitely looking forward to this one happydance
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments E3 Trailer - 06/07/14 07:42 AM

Thanks, Ana smile
Posted By: sanford

Re: Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments E3 Trailer - 06/10/14 04:56 AM

Ana, this looks SOOOOOOOO good. Can't wait for it to be released. Thanks so much for the "heads up" on this game.
Sandy
Posted By: Volkana

Re: Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments E3 Trailer - 06/10/14 08:08 PM

Thanks Ana! Looks amazing!!! happydance
Posted By: venus

Re: Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments E3 Trailer - 06/13/14 06:13 PM

Thanks, Ana! I love the graphics in this one, and the story looks intriguing. sherlock
Posted By: Thorsgoats

Re: Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments E3 Trailer - 06/16/14 01:43 AM

Sounds and looks interesting, a game I'd like to play. Looks like it has good graphics. I can't wait until September. sherlock
Posted By: Norma

Re: Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments E3 Trailer - 06/23/14 04:47 AM

OMG! So many new games coming out soon... Sherlock Holmes and GK1 remake both look good. I am playing Broken Sword 5 now and enjoying it so much! Nice to be back playing adventure games. I should have taken a month off in Sept! Had no problem with GOG, but I didn't realize that they gave me a bunch of free games. lol I thought there was a mistake and somehow ended up with someone else's account. I did buy GK1 and 2 to see how it played on windows 8. GK1 graphics are very bad but I still like it.
Posted By: MaG

Re: Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments E3 Trailer - 06/24/14 01:04 PM

Have fun, Norma. I'm so happy to see you.
Posted By: Terri824

Re: Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments E3 Trailer - 06/26/14 01:40 AM

Oh my. Are those graphics fabulous or what? Everything looks so real and it looks like a great game.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community