Daedalic Announces A Steampunk Adventure ‘The Devil’s Men’

Posted by: BrownEyedTigre

Daedalic Announces A Steampunk Adventure ‘The Devil’s Men’ - 06/11/14 01:17 PM

More details to be added as they arrive.....

Quote:
A sleepy seaside town, the old venue of a legendary world exhibition and a series of bizarre murders but only one question: Who killed the Devil’s Men?

Get into the fictional England of 1871 and follow the tracks that will lead you to the mystery of the Devil’s Men. But be warned: every decision you make, every step you take can change everything. It’s up to you if you get lost in the mystery or if you find the one answer everyone is searching for.

That’s the start the plot of our brand new upcoming steampunk adventure ‘The Devil’s Men’ by Kevin Mentz known for Memoria. ‘The Devil’s Men’ is planned to be released in spring 2015.

Happy Gaming!

Ana wave
Posted by: Haroula

Re: Daedalic Announces A Steampunk Adventure ‘The Devil’s Men’ - 06/11/14 01:37 PM

Thanks Ana. smile
Posted by: Mad

Re: Daedalic Announces A Steampunk Adventure ‘The Devil’s Men’ - 06/11/14 02:59 PM

Oooooo !! Interestin' yes Thanks, BrownEyedTigre thumbsup
Posted by: Marian

Re: Daedalic Announces A Steampunk Adventure ‘The Devil’s Men’ - 06/11/14 03:34 PM

Sounds promising. smile
Posted by: lynthorpe

Re: Daedalic Announces A Steampunk Adventure ‘The Devil’s Men’ - 06/12/14 04:11 AM

Sounds good. Daedalic generally make really good games happydance
Posted by: Kaki's Sister

Re: Daedalic Announces A Steampunk Adventure ‘The Devil’s Men’ - 06/13/14 05:08 AM

Thanks Ana.
Posted by: venus

Re: Daedalic Announces A Steampunk Adventure ‘The Devil’s Men’ - 06/13/14 12:57 PM

Looks great. Thanks for the info, Ana. happydance
Posted by: ipad_Lover

Re: Daedalic Announces A Steampunk Adventure ‘The Devil’s Men’ - 06/15/14 08:00 AM

Another game to add to the stack of games I want to play. I have so many now its silly.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles...mpaign=articles

Looks great however.
Posted by: Mad

Re: Daedalic Announces A Steampunk Adventure ‘The Devil’s Men’ - 06/15/14 07:07 PM

Snap !!!! lol lol lol
Posted by: Thorsgoats

Re: Daedalic Announces A Steampunk Adventure ‘The Devil’s Men’ - 06/15/14 08:37 PM

It looks like an interesting game. I liked Memoria, and since this is made by the same people, it should be good.