GB HOMEPAGE

nancy drew games

Posted By: MATTY

nancy drew games - 06/20/14 07:14 PM

Hi can anyone tell me where i can get games 28 29 and 30 on disc not downloads as like boxed games .went to her interactive site but dont deliver to united kingdom
Posted By: Marian

Re: nancy drew games - 06/20/14 07:20 PM

Hi Matty, I moved your post over to Adventure Game Discussions since your question is not about adventure game hints.

We have some folks here in the U.K. who play Nancy Drew games so perhaps they will be able to tell you. Also, have you tried looking for them on eBay? wave
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: nancy drew games - 06/20/14 07:58 PM

Have you checked eBay.co.uk ?
Posted By: michele rose

Re: nancy drew games - 06/20/14 08:04 PM

Hi Matty,
I have the boxed ND #30 listed on the GB Trading Post. Check it out.
Price for shipping to UK would add to cost.
Let me know if you are interested.

Michele wave
Posted By: oldmariner

Re: nancy drew games - 06/21/14 04:27 AM

Originally Posted By: MATTY
Hi can anyone tell me where i can get games 28 29 and 30 on disc not downloads as like boxed games .went to her interactive site but dont deliver to united kingdom

Did you try ordering them anyway? The reason I ask is because I found that on Amazon Canada they had a couple movies I wanted. I simply tossed them in the checkout filled in my addy and they sent them.
They were half the price Amazon us wanted for them.

I read on here somewhere Mad bought a game from Amazon US and they shipped it to her in the UK.

try www.amazon.ca the worst they can do is refuse the order. You never know. They have all three of those games about $23 CDN

Now I get emails from amazon ca all the time. I was always told they don't ship to the US.
Posted By: LadyLinda

Re: nancy drew games - 06/21/14 03:11 PM

Are you sure about HeR?
I thought they started shipping internationally in 2012.
Posted By: Marian

Re: nancy drew games - 06/21/14 03:15 PM

LadyLinda is correct; I had forgotten that Her Interactive now ships internationally:

Her Interactive international shipping

Thanks, LadyLinda. wave

Re: nancy drew games - 06/21/14 07:06 PM

Thankyou everyone.have looked on her interactive site but when scrolling down the countries united kingdom is not there so how do i order.
Posted By: Rushes

Re: nancy drew games - 06/21/14 07:08 PM

Matty, the UK is listed as being under "Great Britain". luck

Re: nancy drew games - 06/21/14 07:21 PM

thank you so much rushes .ive now ordered what i want .
Posted By: Rushes

Re: nancy drew games - 06/21/14 07:32 PM

Great! I hope you enjoy them.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community