Announcing Panchito Chepas - A Satirical Point and Click Adventure

Posted by: BrownEyedTigre

Announcing Panchito Chepas - A Satirical Point and Click Adventure - 07/02/14 11:10 AM

Check out the screens and Video here on Indiegogo.

Quote:
This town was once a thriving place where gold mines were full, and its citizens were used to spend the precious metal in decadent vices. Now, prosperity has long gone, but not corruption. Thus, the once healthy town has been overrun by a plague of thieves, hustlers and all kind of scum. All of them lead by a ruthless and tyranical mayor. Anyway, there is still some remaining gold hidden in their houses and here is where Panchito comes in.

Happy Gaming

Ana
Posted by: MaG

Re: Announcing Panchito Chepas - A Satirical Point and Click Adventure - 07/02/14 12:07 PM

lol Thanks, Ana.

Re: Announcing Panchito Chepas - A Satirical Point and Click Adventure - 07/02/14 12:32 PM

I myself think this shows promise. I like a good satirical comedy! grin

Ana wave
Posted by: Marian

Re: Announcing Panchito Chepas - A Satirical Point and Click Adventure - 07/02/14 12:52 PM

Thanks, Ana. smile
Posted by: Mad

Re: Announcing Panchito Chepas - A Satirical Point and Click Adventure - 07/02/14 02:33 PM

Thank you, BrownEyedTigre grin
Posted by: Eneko

Re: Announcing Panchito Chepas - A Satirical Point and Click Adventure - 07/02/14 05:37 PM

Thank you very much Ana laugh

I hope this works and you like the finished game ^^
Posted by: Marian

Re: Announcing Panchito Chepas - A Satirical Point and Click Adventure - 07/02/14 05:57 PM

welcome to GameBoomers, Eneko. Best wishes with your game.

Re: Announcing Panchito Chepas - A Satirical Point and Click Adventure - 07/02/14 06:15 PM

welcome Eneko! It looks right up my alley!

Ana wave
Posted by: Kaki's Sister

Re: Announcing Panchito Chepas - A Satirical Point and Click Adventure - 07/04/14 05:08 AM

Thanks Ana.