GB HOMEPAGE

geo's capri connection

Posted By: Geo

geo's capri connection - 07/25/14 02:20 PM

Do you know if the bugs have been corrected yet and is ready to buy?
Posted By: Rushes

Re: geo's capri connection - 07/25/14 02:48 PM

Hi Geo,

The game is available for download HERE and also, I believe, at Zodiac. smile

Edit: A fairly recent post in Hints made mention of a problem with a puzzle. There is a patch for the game HERE which only needs to be used if the game was bought prior to 7th July.
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: geo's capri connection - 07/25/14 03:30 PM

I did not find any bugs when I played it.
If you enjoyed "A Quiet Weekend in Capri" and "Anacapri: The Dream" you will probably enjoy "Capri Connection" as well.
Posted By: CountZero

Re: geo's capri connection - 07/26/14 01:02 AM

Do these games play like Carol Reed?

Re: geo's capri connection - 07/26/14 01:16 AM

Yes,you play through the game via thousand of photographs. It doesn't sound spectacular when explaining it in words but it is spectacular.
Posted By: Iurii

Re: geo's capri connection - 07/26/14 02:34 AM

Yes, the game is bug-free now smile
Here is the link to Zodiac store - it has more ways of payment.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: geo's capri connection - 07/26/14 03:24 AM

It's nice to buy straight from the developers website that Rushes linked to since they get all the money then.

Ana wave

Re: geo's capri connection - 07/26/14 05:08 PM

I tried that first but it couldn't be done because of a technical problem.
Posted By: Gey

Re: geo's capri connection - 07/30/14 02:06 PM

Hi Geo,
I am glad you are enjoying the game bought via Zodiac. The problem I had was contacting you by e-mail. Your e-mail address didn't work, so I could not sent the links to download the game. Your e-mail address still doesn't work, I just tried again. I recommend you check your correct operation of your e-mail. Maybe also other people are trying to contact you by e-mail and they can't.

Re: geo's capri connection - 07/30/14 02:26 PM

Hello Gey,
First, my email is working fine. Other people are emailing me all the time. I think it is on your end.
Second, Zodiac and I could not get the game to run on my computer. JoanieS had the same problem.You can check her post under "Glitches,Bugs,andPatches". We could not resolve the problem.
All I can say is I gave it a good try but as of now I am giving up.
It was nice to hear from you and I appreciate your help.

Re: geo's capri connection - 07/30/14 03:51 PM

Geo, maybe the way your email address is that you sent in for support is incorrect. You may have mistyped it or something.

Gey, you can check Geo's email address by clicking on his profile here. Is it the same?
Thanks so much for helping!

Ana wave

Re: geo's capri connection - 07/30/14 04:01 PM

BET---We tested it by me sending him an email,which he received ok,and him responding from that email so it had to be correct.
Posted By: DocPaul

Re: geo's capri connection - 07/30/14 05:09 PM

I cannot get the game to run through Zodiac either. I will never buy anything from them again. A wasted 20 dollars. It's just the saddest thing that games don't run or aren't tested before they are sent out or they're sent to 3rd party vendors who screw them up totally.
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: geo's capri connection - 07/30/14 09:43 PM

Originally Posted By: Geo
Hello Gey,
First, my email is working fine. Other people are emailing me all the time. I think it is on your end.

It's more likely your ISP's doing. I was never able to receive emails directly from Kheops and had to have them relayed through someone else. I've also had problems either receiving emails from (or sending emails to) other game companies. No problems with emailing anyone else that I'm aware of.

Since both of you are Gameboomers members, maybe Gey could PM you the code.
PM's are private. Not a permanent solution, but considering all the trouble you've had with Zodiac...
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: geo's capri connection - 07/30/14 09:59 PM

A few years ago I had a few issues with emails not coming through and not even making it to my spam filter on the server. When I questioned my ISP about a couple of specific ones, they forwarded me the error they were getting. The sender was failing the "reverse DNS lookup" and the emails were being bounced completely.
Posted By: MaG

Re: geo's capri connection - 07/30/14 11:20 PM

One of my mails to Jenny just got returned just now. lol Earthlink blocked access to an earthlink address.

Re: geo's capri connection - 07/30/14 11:54 PM

MaG, I know my phone won't let me send to a list of other providers. It's a strange thing for sure!
Posted By: Gey

Re: geo's capri connection - 08/06/14 12:41 AM

Well... Few days elapsed, I solved my email problem and was able to contact Geo. I solved his problem with the game and it looks like he successfully completed it now. I would appreciate confirmation by Geo.

Re: geo's capri connection - 08/06/14 12:49 AM

That's a reasonable request and I thank you for being here and helping out.

Ana wave

Re: geo's capri connection - 08/06/14 02:18 AM

Hello,
Yes I completed it. I played it all weekend. It was a wonderful game.
Capri may be the most beautiful place on earth.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community