GB HOMEPAGE

Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers® 20th Anniversary Edition - New Video and Screenshots

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers® 20th Anniversary Edition - New Video and Screenshots - 08/14/14 05:14 PM

You can check out the screens Here.

View the video Here.

For previous news click here.

Happy Gaming!

Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers® 20th Anniversary Edition - New Video and Screenshots - 08/14/14 05:25 PM

Looking forward to this one - thanks, Ana. smile
Posted By: Susie07

Re: Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers® 20th Anniversary Edition - New Video and Screenshots - 08/14/14 05:36 PM

Hi, Ana!

Thanks for the links! All I can say is "Wow"! It will almost be like playing a brand new game. I can't wait for it to be released!

Susan
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers® 20th Anniversary Edition - New Video and Screenshots - 08/14/14 05:38 PM

Compare
http://www.gameboomers.com/Pressreleases/GK20th/VoodooShop05.jpg
with
http://www.mobygames.com/game/dos/gabriel-knight-sins-of-the-fathers/screenshots/gameShotId,9893/

Maybe it's the hairdo, but it looks to me like Gabriel turned into a woman.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers® 20th Anniversary Edition - New Video and Screenshots - 08/14/14 06:03 PM

lol Jenny!
Posted By: GBC

Re: Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers® 20th Anniversary Edition - New Video and Screenshots - 08/14/14 09:20 PM

Thanks Ana, woot
Posted By: Cathy1

Re: Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers® 20th Anniversary Edition - New Video and Screenshots - 08/15/14 04:10 AM

Doe's anyone know who is the voice of Gabe and Gracie ?
Posted By: Mad

Re: Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers® 20th Anniversary Edition - New Video and Screenshots - 08/15/14 05:07 AM

"Maybe it's the hairdo, but it looks to me like Gabriel turned into a woman."

Definitely not the handsome devil of the old "Sins" - but this game is still a GREAT temptation !! lol
Posted By: sanford

Re: Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers® 20th Anniversary Edition - New Video and Screenshots - 08/15/14 05:36 AM

I can't wait to play this game AGAIN, in it's enhanced form THIS time. Can I assume the gameplay is the same as in the original version? OH YES, thanks ANA, for this great news.
Sandy
Posted By: flotsam

Re: Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers® 20th Anniversary Edition - New Video and Screenshots - 08/15/14 07:00 AM

He doesn't look quite like that when not in head shot Jenny
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers® 20th Anniversary Edition - New Video and Screenshots - 08/15/14 10:02 AM

Never played this game so am really looking forward to it! Thanks Ana.
Posted By: Volkana

Re: Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers® 20th Anniversary Edition - New Video and Screenshots - 08/15/14 10:45 PM

Thanks again Ana!

looking forward to play this game happydance
Posted By: Mad

Re: Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers® 20th Anniversary Edition - New Video and Screenshots - 08/16/14 06:35 AM

Just hearing that music again has made me want to play one of my many existing versions all over again - for about the 30th time !!!! rotfl
Posted By: bigpsycho

Re: Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers® 20th Anniversary Edition - New Video and Screenshots - 08/16/14 02:40 PM

Looking forward to the new version laugh laugh
Posted By: Lagavulin

Re: Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers® 20th Anniversary Edition - New Video and Screenshots - 08/21/14 05:44 PM

happydance

This is a MUST have, game grin
Well actually I've had this game for ages but since the original game graphics is pretty bad (though the game is relly good)I've had it placed
on my "I might play these games, but I'll wait for a possiale remake" pile eek

So I'm over the moon about this remake l yay devilchili broccoli dance

Cheers sherlock
Posted By: venus

Re: Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers® 20th Anniversary Edition - New Video and Screenshots - 08/22/14 08:17 PM

Thanks, Ana. The screenshots look beautiful as always, and I'm looking forward to getting my copy. grin

Lagavulin, Thorsgoats is in the same boat you are. I can't get him to play any older VGA games, so I'm very excited he can finally experience this fantastic game as he already loved the sequels. Hope you enjoy it as well. grin
© 2024 GameBoomers Community