GB HOMEPAGE

Yoormujaks Ring

Posted By: monbron

Yoormujaks Ring - 08/28/14 04:39 PM

I downloaded this game a couple of years ago but I can't remember where from, I have checked Steam and GOG, tried Private Moon studios but ended up with the Hungarian site with no obvious place to change to English. Does anyone know where I can get it?? Please........... thanks think
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Yoormujaks Ring - 08/28/14 04:50 PM

Hi monbron,

The link on Private Moon's site leads to The Adventure Shop, here:

Yoomurjak's Ring

There has been some discussion regarding The Adventure Shop recently. They haven't updated their site with any new games in quite a while, and there appears to be an issue with passing royalties to at least one developer, so they are no longer affiliated with GB. But the game is still available from them at the present time. smile

If it's available elsewhere, I hope someone will post to let us know.
Posted By: kjos

Re: Yoormujaks Ring - 08/28/14 05:58 PM

That's where I got the game from and it's still there.
Richard
Posted By: Iurii

Re: Yoormujaks Ring - 08/28/14 06:21 PM

As far as I know, Yoomurjak's Ring (which is one of my favorite games!) is available only from The Adventure Shop.
Unfortunately, some of the links for the game's files do not work (files could be downloaded but give errors when installing) - so please tell if everything is fine!
Posted By: monbron

Re: Yoormujaks Ring - 08/28/14 06:42 PM

Thankyou, it is also one of my favourite games, I actually do still have it but have to get a new hard drive, when if experience is correct I will lose my downloaded games so I was getting ready to form a list of work needed for the new hard drive, I know I probably could copy it to a flash drive or such but I have never had any luck with that when I have tried in the past. bravo thumbsup
© 2024 GameBoomers Community