GB HOMEPAGE

Gabriel Knight 3

Posted By: Kootsie

Gabriel Knight 3 - 09/02/14 04:26 PM

Well GB friends

Finished GK3 and read some releases by Jane Jensen (2 years ago) regarding a possible GK 4. There is an easter egg on GK3 where Grace types in "Gabriel Knigh4" on Sydney. It reads that GK4 will be a ghost story. At the end of GK3, Grace has made some other plans. It would be interesting to see how Gab and Grace reunite.

I am hoping there will be one. Anyone feel the same?
Posted By: Marian

Re: Gabriel Knight 3 - 09/02/14 08:22 PM

Try posting your comments/questions about Gabriel Knight 3 in the Adventure Game Discussions forum, Kootsie. wave
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Gabriel Knight 3 - 09/02/14 08:59 PM

I moved your question to the Discussion forum Kootsie.

I don't think anyone knows if there will be a GK4.
If the GK1 remake does well, maybe there will be a GK4.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Gabriel Knight 3 - 09/03/14 03:55 AM

There was an interview posted just today that answered your question here. :
Quote:
PCG: So, you already have plans for a Gabriel Knight 4?

Jensen: Nothing firm, but I think especially now since Activision has announced the new Sierra brand they’re pretty open to it. I think we all want to wait to see how the GK 1 remake does and hopefully if that does pretty well we’ll be able to move on to a GK 4.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Gabriel Knight 3 - 09/03/14 04:10 AM

Thanks, Ana. Another good reason to support (in other words, buy) the anniversary edition of Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers when it is released. smile
Posted By: Kootsie

Re: Gabriel Knight 3 - 09/03/14 01:09 PM

Good News Ana!

Especially, the part about a possible GK4. Jensen is SUCH a talented writer that Im sure the new game would be terrific. dance dance woot
Posted By: Mad

Re: Gabriel Knight 3 - 09/03/14 06:21 PM

Jensen: Nothing firm, but I think especially now since Activision has announced the new Sierra brand they’re pretty open to it. I think we all want to wait to see how the GK 1 remake does and hopefully if that does pretty well we’ll be able to move on to a GK 4.

Wow !! That sounds hopeful !!
A fourth GK - with the same "taste" as the original three, of course - would be just fabulous thumbsup

Thanks, BrownEyedTigre smile
Posted By: flotsam

Re: Gabriel Knight 3 - 09/03/14 10:33 PM

Agreed Mad!!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community