GB HOMEPAGE

"Corrosion:Cold Winter Waiting" ---anyone finish it ?

Posted By: Ghanima4

"Corrosion:Cold Winter Waiting" ---anyone finish it ? - 11/04/14 10:45 PM

Bought it and could not 'escape' during the final dash from the villain. Otherwise a fun game.... loved the feel of the game and the general spookiness.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: "Corrosion:Cold Winter Waiting" ---anyone finish it ? - 11/04/14 11:01 PM

Glad you enjoyed it!
Posted By: Ghanima4

Re: "Corrosion:Cold Winter Waiting" ---anyone finish it ? - 11/04/14 11:11 PM

Yes; I'm planning to play it again and finish it. Just working my way through "Uru:Ages of Myst" along with "To D'ni" and "the POTS" , yet again ... just love the music mostly. smile
Posted By: BubbaJake

Re: "Corrosion:Cold Winter Waiting" ---anyone finish it ? - 11/09/14 04:47 AM

This was a game I really wanted, but stuff happened and I didn't get it. After not being able to finish "Tesla Effect" I don't feel bad I didn't get 'Cold...'. Who knows, maybe I'll keep bashing at it and finish "Tesla" and that might make me rethink getting "Cold...".

Re: "Corrosion:Cold Winter Waiting" ---anyone finish it ? - 11/09/14 05:31 AM

Quote:
After not being able to finish "Tesla Effect" I don't feel bad I didn't get 'Cold..

I'm confused, what does Tesla Effect have to do with Corrosion? They aren't by the same developer or anything.
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: "Corrosion:Cold Winter Waiting" ---anyone finish it ? - 11/09/14 04:44 PM

Originally Posted By: BrownEyedTigre
I'm confused, what does Tesla Effect have to do with Corrosion? They aren't by the same developer or anything.

Apparently both have timed/action sequences at the end, which can prevent you from being able to finish the game.

Re: "Corrosion:Cold Winter Waiting" ---anyone finish it ? - 11/09/14 04:52 PM

Ahhh thanks Jenny!
Posted By: kjos

Re: "Corrosion:Cold Winter Waiting" ---anyone finish it ? - 11/10/14 11:29 AM

I found a great WT for this game on Just Adventure, LLC. It tells you everything you have to do. Not a video.
Richard
Posted By: flotsam

Re: "Corrosion:Cold Winter Waiting" ---anyone finish it ? - 11/14/14 11:02 PM

Well worth a play in my view.
Posted By: BubbaJake

Re: "Corrosion:Cold Winter Waiting" ---anyone finish it ? - 11/16/14 10:49 PM

Brown-Eyed, the thing is, I can't afford to keep buying games that I don't finish. With Tesla it was the very last puzzle that called for kind of a speed thing. I love Tex Murphy and will replay it on Entertainment level. Cold Winter was by someone I did not know, but I still would like to play it, only if it's not the kind of thing that call for trickiness or speed. Thank you Jenny for answering for me. You are so correct.

Thank you KJOS! I will definitely have to check out that walkthrough. I enjoy watching gamers PLAY the games in video walkthroughs,, but don't care for them if I'm having problems or stuck. I don't care for video walkthroughs for games that are not casual((larger and longer games like Tesla and The walking Dead, etc).
Posted By: LeBelleRachael

Re: "Corrosion:Cold Winter Waiting" ---anyone finish it ? - 11/17/14 05:41 AM

Just started playing it!....AWESOME so far....no glitches....downloaded it from GamersGate! happydance
Posted By: frazap

Re: "Corrosion:Cold Winter Waiting" ---anyone finish it ? - 11/17/14 01:41 PM

Played it and liked it. But I seem to remember some puzzles were not that brilliantly clued. Some frustrating moments and I think I used a WT a couple of times. But as a whole very much worth playing.
Posted By: LeBelleRachael

Re: "Corrosion:Cold Winter Waiting" ---anyone finish it ? - 11/24/14 06:12 AM

Just finished the Game!...AWESOME!....kept me on the edge of my seat!!, Great story and game play, this is underrated! Will play it again sometime! bravo

Re: "Corrosion:Cold Winter Waiting" ---anyone finish it ? - 11/24/14 04:11 PM

I've passed along the kudos to Dan Peach the developer! Glad you are enjoying the game.

Ana wave
Posted By: Dan Peach

Re: "Corrosion:Cold Winter Waiting" ---anyone finish it ? - 11/24/14 07:56 PM

Hey, thanks for the kind words everybody. Glad you liked the game. smile thumbsup

Re: "Corrosion:Cold Winter Waiting" ---anyone finish it ? - 11/24/14 10:35 PM

Hi Dan wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: "Corrosion:Cold Winter Waiting" ---anyone finish it ? - 11/24/14 10:53 PM

Nice to see you, Dan. thumbsup
Posted By: Dan Peach

Re: "Corrosion:Cold Winter Waiting" ---anyone finish it ? - 11/25/14 07:38 PM

Hey Ana and Marian, and everybody else. wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community