GB HOMEPAGE

Peter Rootham-Smith interviews Kevin Mentz of Daedalic Entertainment

Posted By: Jenny100

Peter Rootham-Smith interviews Kevin Mentz of Daedalic Entertainment - 11/12/14 03:23 AM

Kevin Mentz was writer and designer of Dark Eye: Memoria
and is now working on a new game,
inspired by Neil Gaiman's "Coraline"
and Christopher Nolan's movie, "The Prestige"
as well as works by Philip Pullman

Find out more about Kevin Mentz,
how he feels about the game industry,
the game he's working on,
and "The Writing Room" of Daedalic in

*** Peter Rootham-Smith's interview with Kevin Mentz of Daedalic ***

Posted By: MaG

Re: Peter Rootham-Smith interviews Kevin Mentz of Daedalic Entertainment - 11/12/14 03:25 AM

Thanks, Peter.

wave Jenny.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Peter Rootham-Smith interviews Kevin Mentz of Daedalic Entertainment - 11/12/14 03:27 AM

Thank you, Peter - it's always interesting to learn about the people involved in the making of the games that we play. wave

Jenny smile
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Peter Rootham-Smith interviews Kevin Mentz of Daedalic Entertainment - 11/12/14 03:28 AM

Thanks, Peter and Jenny!

Ana wave
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Peter Rootham-Smith interviews Kevin Mentz of Daedalic Entertainment - 11/12/14 10:34 AM

Thank you for sharing Jenny & Peter.
Posted By: Kickaha

Re: Peter Rootham-Smith interviews Kevin Mentz of Daedalic Entertainment - 11/12/14 06:11 PM

Thanks Jenny, and Marita and Ana too! That was quick!
Posted By: venus

Re: Peter Rootham-Smith interviews Kevin Mentz of Daedalic Entertainment - 11/12/14 07:17 PM

Thanks Peter and Jenny! Memoria is my favorite Daedalic game so far, and I'm really looking forward to The Devil's Men. rah Multiple paths leading to the same ending is exactly what Dreamfall Chapters is doing. I think it's a great idea, and I'm looking forward to seeing how it's implemented. thumbsup
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Peter Rootham-Smith interviews Kevin Mentz of Daedalic Entertainment - 11/12/14 08:20 PM

Originally Posted By: venus
Memoria is my favorite Daedalic game so far...

Yes, mine too.
Posted By: Mad

Re: Peter Rootham-Smith interviews Kevin Mentz of Daedalic Entertainment - 11/12/14 08:35 PM

Thank you, Jenny100 .... Off to read now thumbsup
© 2024 GameBoomers Community