GB HOMEPAGE

Announcing Ethereon: Virtual Reality Adventure by a Developer of Riven

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Announcing Ethereon: Virtual Reality Adventure by a Developer of Riven - 11/19/14 03:58 PM

Ethereon: Virtual Reality is a brought to you by one of the developers of the classic adventure game Riven.

Check out the game here.

View the screenshots here.

You can download and play the demo on your PC by following the link on the page above.

Please help the game get Greenlit by voting here.

Quote:
Immerse yourself into the oneiric world of Ethereon and unlock the hidden secrets of this otherworldly realm through a series of carefully-designed puzzles featuring physics-based interactive game mechanics that are both rewarding and fun!

As you journey deep into the world of Ethereon you will encounter cinematic sequences featuring underwater sea creatures and submersible ride experiences that will carry you far below the surface of this alien world.

Reaching the heart of Ethereon will require using your intuition, but no need to worry because the puzzles are 100% logic-based - utilizing real-world physics - so you can rely on your logic & reason to guide you through.

Happy Gaming!

Ana wave
Posted By: MaG

Re: Announcing Ethereon: Virtual Reality Adventure by a Developer of Riven - 11/19/14 04:09 PM

Thanks, Ana.
Posted By: Innervision

Re: Announcing Ethereon: Virtual Reality Adventure by a Developer of Riven - 11/19/14 05:35 PM

Thanks for posting our project Ana... I really appreciate that!

To anyone who may be interested; I'm happy to discuss Ethereon and always open to feedback so please feel free to comment or ask questions if you'd like.

Hope you enjoy it!
Posted By: Marian

Re: Announcing Ethereon: Virtual Reality Adventure by a Developer of Riven - 11/19/14 05:37 PM

welcome to GameBoomers, Innervision. Nice to have you here!

Re: Announcing Ethereon: Virtual Reality Adventure by a Developer of Riven - 11/19/14 06:09 PM

welcome to GameBoomers Innervision! I wish you must success!

Ana wave
Posted By: Mad

Re: Announcing Ethereon: Virtual Reality Adventure by a Developer of Riven - 11/19/14 07:31 PM

Thank you, BrownEyedTigre grin And GOOD LUCK Innervision thumbsup

Re: Announcing Ethereon: Virtual Reality Adventure by a Developer of Riven - 11/19/14 09:22 PM

Thank you guys... I really appreciate that!
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Announcing Ethereon: Virtual Reality Adventure by a Developer of Riven - 11/20/14 11:30 AM

bravo An unbelievably beautiful imaginative game! It reminds me of the original adventure games where you could explore and immerse yourself in the environment! I wish you the success with Ethereon that you had with Riven! Good Luck David! bravo
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Announcing Ethereon: Virtual Reality Adventure by a Developer of Riven - 11/21/14 08:29 AM

Thanks, Ana. smile
Posted By: Chief

Re: Announcing Ethereon: Virtual Reality Adventure by a Developer of Riven - 11/22/14 08:25 PM

and a very nice demo. thumbsup

Chief wave

Re: Announcing Ethereon: Virtual Reality Adventure by a Developer of Riven - 11/22/14 09:30 PM

Glad you enjoyed it Chief!

Where are all our Myst fans? lol

Re: Announcing Ethereon: Virtual Reality Adventure by a Developer of Riven - 11/23/14 03:05 PM

Not to far, I would guess. wink

Chief wave
Posted By: MaG

Re: Announcing Ethereon: Virtual Reality Adventure by a Developer of Riven - 11/26/14 02:56 PM

macmac and Chief,

I moved your posts to Hints.

Thanks.

Re: Announcing Ethereon: Virtual Reality Adventure by a Developer of Riven - 11/26/14 11:51 PM

Just wanted to thank everyone for playing the demo and also for giving me such great feedback. smile

Re: Announcing Ethereon: Virtual Reality Adventure by a Developer of Riven - 11/27/14 03:17 AM

I added screenshots to the first post.

Ana wave
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Announcing Ethereon: Virtual Reality Adventure by a Developer of Riven - 11/27/14 11:27 AM

thanks Ana. Great shots1 Beautiful Game! thumbsup

Re: Announcing Ethereon: Virtual Reality Adventure by a Developer of Riven - 11/27/14 04:56 PM

Thanks Ana! wink

And thank you Kaki's Sister! (Or is it Gerry??)

Re: Announcing Ethereon: Virtual Reality Adventure by a Developer of Riven - 12/21/14 03:46 PM

This project as been canceled.

Chief wave12

Re: Announcing Ethereon: Virtual Reality Adventure by a Developer of Riven - 12/21/14 05:01 PM

Awwww....hopefully it will be back again. I'm always sad to see them fail.
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Announcing Ethereon: Virtual Reality Adventure by a Developer of Riven - 12/21/14 07:20 PM

I wonder how many people got motion sickness just from watching the trailer.
They never analyze that sort of thing when they try to figure out why Kickstarters fail.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community