GB HOMEPAGE

GIVEAWAY~~~Darkness Within: In Pursuit of Loath Nolder~~~~GIVEAWAY

Posted By: Chief

GIVEAWAY~~~Darkness Within: In Pursuit of Loath Nolder~~~~GIVEAWAY - 11/26/14 07:56 PM

thanksgiving It's Giveaway Time Again winter

GameBoomers will be giving away 3 Steam Keys of the game Darkness Within: In Pursuit of Loath Nolder courtesy of Iceberg Interactive.

NOTE: this is the revamped version of the game.

If you are looking for information on the game, have a look at the Information page on Steam where you can read about the game, view some photos and a trailer and look out for the Windows system's requirements.

You need more info, read MaG's Walkthrough and Becky's Review where you can also see some screenshots. bravo

To enter the drawing, please post HERE first to say you are IN and send me an E-MAIL
using my e-mail address in my profile. Please no PMs. yes

Put the words "Darkness Within" in the e-mail subject line and include your GameBoomers MEMBER name in the body of the mail.

Entries must be submitted by Sunday, November 30th 2014, at 9:00PM, Eastern Standard Time. thumbsup

The winners will be announced on Monday, December first, 2014.

And do not forget to redeem your prize in the next ten days following the announcement of the winners. dance

Only one entry per registered member.

All are welcome to enter.

A BIG thanks to Ana and Iceberg Interactive for making this Giveaway possible.

Good luck to all

Chief wave
Posted By: MaG

Re: GIVEAWAY~~~Darkness Within: In Pursuit of Loath Nolder~~~~GIVEAWAY - 11/26/14 07:58 PM

Thanks, Chief!

luck to all! turkey
Posted By: Marian

Re: GIVEAWAY~~~Darkness Within: In Pursuit of Loath Nolder~~~~GIVEAWAY - 11/26/14 08:01 PM

Thanks, Chief! happydance

luck everyone.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: GIVEAWAY~~~Darkness Within: In Pursuit of Loath Nolder~~~~GIVEAWAY - 11/26/14 08:40 PM

Thanks, Chief.

Good luck all!
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: GIVEAWAY~~~Darkness Within: In Pursuit of Loath Nolder~~~~GIVEAWAY - 11/26/14 11:09 PM

How cool. Would love to be entered into this drawing... thanks
Posted By: Mad

Re: GIVEAWAY~~~Darkness Within: In Pursuit of Loath Nolder~~~~GIVEAWAY - 11/27/14 04:38 AM

I won't be entering for this one but luck to all who do - and a zillion thanks to you, Chief !! praise
Posted By: Butcher

Re: GIVEAWAY~~~Darkness Within: In Pursuit of Loath Nolder~~~~GIVEAWAY - 11/27/14 10:24 AM

Thanks for another giveaway! Good luck to everyone and thanks to all those tho made this giveaway possible! Sending my e-mail right away!

Spyros
Posted By: Iurii

Re: GIVEAWAY~~~Darkness Within: In Pursuit of Loath Nolder~~~~GIVEAWAY - 11/27/14 10:58 AM

Thanks, I am in! E-mail sent.
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: GIVEAWAY~~~Darkness Within: In Pursuit of Loath Nolder~~~~GIVEAWAY - 11/27/14 11:24 AM

luck I have this one so Good Luck to All who enter! luck
Posted By: ViktorTheBoar

Re: GIVEAWAY~~~Darkness Within: In Pursuit of Loath Nolder~~~~GIVEAWAY - 11/27/14 02:07 PM

I'm IN!!!1 smile

Re: GIVEAWAY~~~Darkness Within: In Pursuit of Loath Nolder~~~~GIVEAWAY - 11/27/14 03:29 PM

UruKat, please say you are IN this Giveaway to confirm the sending of your e-mail, as per the presentation text.

Thanks.

Chief wave
Posted By: Cathy1

Re: GIVEAWAY~~~Darkness Within: In Pursuit of Loath Nolder~~~~GIVEAWAY - 11/27/14 06:49 PM

I'm not entering this one. I already have the game and I don't like steam.
Good luck to all who enter.
Thanks for the giveaway Chief. bravo
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: GIVEAWAY~~~Darkness Within: In Pursuit of Loath Nolder~~~~GIVEAWAY - 11/27/14 08:05 PM

I haven't entered anything in a long time, so I'm IN for this one!
Posted By: Lagavulin

Re: GIVEAWAY~~~Darkness Within: In Pursuit of Loath Nolder~~~~GIVEAWAY - 11/27/14 08:24 PM

I'm going to try out my luck with this !

Good Luck to all

Re: GIVEAWAY~~~Darkness Within: In Pursuit of Loath Nolder~~~~GIVEAWAY - 11/27/14 08:45 PM

Lagavulin, I did not get your e-mail.

Chief wave
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: GIVEAWAY~~~Darkness Within: In Pursuit of Loath Nolder~~~~GIVEAWAY - 11/27/14 08:59 PM

I think I'll try my luck with this one also.

Thanks to all involved!
Posted By: linda333

Re: GIVEAWAY~~~Darkness Within: In Pursuit of Loath Nolder~~~~GIVEAWAY - 11/27/14 10:01 PM

Count me in. Sending e-mail now...

Re: GIVEAWAY~~~Darkness Within: In Pursuit of Loath Nolder~~~~GIVEAWAY - 11/28/14 02:39 PM

I received all e-mails up to now. dance

Still waiting for UruKat to post here for the IN part of the procedure to enter the Giveaway.

Chief wave
Posted By: UruKat

Re: GIVEAWAY~~~Darkness Within: In Pursuit of Loath Nolder~~~~GIVEAWAY - 11/28/14 03:43 PM

Sorry....forgot to post on here. I am definitely IN! oops thanks

Re: GIVEAWAY~~~Darkness Within: In Pursuit of Loath Nolder~~~~GIVEAWAY - 11/28/14 03:54 PM

thanks

Chief wave
Posted By: TechnoSpike

Re: GIVEAWAY~~~Darkness Within: In Pursuit of Loath Nolder~~~~GIVEAWAY - 11/28/14 04:10 PM

Hi Chief! Big thanks to you, Ana and Iceberg Interactive for this. I'm in and I've sent the e-mail.
Posted By: WitchKing

Re: GIVEAWAY~~~Darkness Within: In Pursuit of Loath Nolder~~~~GIVEAWAY - 11/28/14 08:45 PM

So cool! I'm in. Thanks wink

Re: GIVEAWAY~~~Darkness Within: In Pursuit of Loath Nolder~~~~GIVEAWAY - 11/29/14 04:37 AM

All e-mails IN up to now. dance

Chief wave
Posted By: Gnabgib

Re: GIVEAWAY~~~Darkness Within: In Pursuit of Loath Nolder~~~~GIVEAWAY - 11/30/14 10:23 PM

im in too
Posted By: CountZero

Re: GIVEAWAY~~~Darkness Within: In Pursuit of Loath Nolder~~~~GIVEAWAY - 11/30/14 10:35 PM

Im in, thanks for the chance to win.....
Posted By: SharonB

Re: GIVEAWAY~~~Darkness Within: In Pursuit of Loath Nolder~~~~GIVEAWAY - 12/01/14 12:41 AM

I'm in too! Thanks for a great Giveaway! Sending my email now.

Re: GIVEAWAY~~~Darkness Within: In Pursuit of Loath Nolder~~~~GIVEAWAY - 12/01/14 03:02 AM

Received all the e-mails for the drawing.

luck

Chief wave

Re: GIVEAWAY~~~Darkness Within: In Pursuit of Loath Nolder~~~~GIVEAWAY - 12/01/14 03:40 PM

The winners of this Giveaway are announced HERE. dance

Congratulations to the winners. bravo

Chief wave
Posted By: christy071

Re: GIVEAWAY~~~Darkness Within: In Pursuit of Loath Nolder~~~~GIVEAWAY - 12/02/14 07:34 AM

hi thanks again for this chance I'm in
Posted By: MaG

Re: GIVEAWAY~~~Darkness Within: In Pursuit of Loath Nolder~~~~GIVEAWAY - 12/02/14 03:19 PM

Sorry Christy; the giveaway is finished and winners already announced.

I will lock the thread.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community