GB HOMEPAGE

Knut Muller "La Musica" Renamed to "LISSSN" - New screenshots added

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Knut Muller "La Musica" Renamed to "LISSSN" - New screenshots added - 01/03/15 06:13 PM

"LISSSN" is a point and click game to sharpen your music skills. It is due to be released in 2015.

You can check out the screenshots here.

Check out the video here.

View the official website here.

Quote:
“Lisssn!” is an adventure computer game helping kids of all ages learn the basics of music. It belongs to the so-called point&click-games and is currently under way.

The player navigates throughout a castle by using mouse clicks and needs to find out how to open doors and overcome hurdles in order to free the good fairy “la Musica” from the castle’s dungeon. To reach this target, the game requires finding hidden clues and gathering various inventory with which the children can solve mysteries and get ahead.

These puzzles are constructed didactically: at the beginning one has to discern noises and sounds, later on tone pitches und finally to recognize notes and rhythms.

“Lisssn!” awakens the child’s play instinct and provides incentives to enhance their musical knowledge. By mastering the last task – freeing “La Musica” – the children have acquired basic musical skills along the way.

Happy Gaming!

Ana happydance12
Posted By: Marian

Re: Knut Muller "La Musica" Renamed to "LISSSN" - 01/03/15 06:19 PM

Thanks, Ana. wave12
Posted By: MaG

Re: Knut Muller "La Musica" Renamed to "LISSSN" - 01/03/15 06:32 PM

Thanks, Ana!

wave12 Knut!
Posted By: Mad

Re: Knut Muller "La Musica" Renamed to "LISSSN" - 01/03/15 07:30 PM

Thank you from me, too grin12
Posted By: Iurii

Re: Knut Muller "La Musica" Renamed to "LISSSN" - 01/03/15 07:55 PM

Thanks! It is nice to hear that the project is alive.
But it seems that it is no longer just only 'Knut Muller', but 'Holistic Edutainment' now?
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Knut Muller "La Musica" Renamed to "LISSSN" - 01/03/15 08:15 PM

Originally Posted By: Iurii
Thanks! It is nice to hear that the project is alive.
But it seems that it is no longer just only 'Knut Muller', but 'Holistic Edutainment' now?

It looks like Knut has help on this one
http://www.gugerbauer.org/lisssn/?page_id=72

Re: Knut Muller "La Musica" Renamed to "LISSSN" - 01/03/15 08:44 PM

It was never stated it was his alone, just that he is involved with it. It was stated in the original announcement that it includes Knut's "participation".
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Knut Muller "La Musica" Renamed to "LISSSN" - 01/03/15 08:47 PM

Thanks, Ana. wave12
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Knut Muller "La Musica" Renamed to "LISSSN" - 01/04/15 10:47 AM

Thanks Ana. Some of the screen shots remind me of Rhem. I can see Knut Muller's touch! There's even a woman in red! It looks good. yes

Re: Knut Muller "La Musica" Renamed to "LISSSN" - 12/16/16 09:24 AM

Are there any news? Is this project still alive?

Re: Knut Muller "La Musica" Renamed to "LISSSN" - 12/16/16 01:56 PM

I will ask Knut.

Re: Knut Muller "La Musica" Renamed to "LISSSN" - 12/16/16 03:21 PM

Thanks, MaG!

Re: Knut Muller "La Musica" Renamed to "LISSSN" - 12/16/16 03:37 PM

Knut sent new screens and is added here.

Originally Posted By: Knut
I must say sorry (and please relay it to gameboomers) for the ridiculous delay of Lisssn,
but it will come. I'm not programming so I can't accelerate it by myself. But I'm testing,
making the images and giving advice ... and still there are some things to do in programming.

But, as I said, Lisssn will come and I send 5 more screens from my today testing...
Regards Knut

Re: Knut Muller "La Musica" Renamed to "LISSSN" - 12/16/16 03:49 PM

Thank you so much for the update MaG!
Posted By: Mad

Re: Knut Muller "La Musica" Renamed to "LISSSN" - 12/16/16 08:29 PM

Nice screenshots !! Thanks, maG bravo12

Re: Knut Muller "La Musica" Renamed to "LISSSN" - 12/17/16 06:27 AM

Thanks for the update, MaG!

Re: Knut Muller "La Musica" Renamed to "LISSSN" - 12/20/17 01:27 PM

Well, it is one year later :)
And - the game has been released in November! But only for Mac: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1298984232

MaG, BrownEyedTigre, could you please ask Khut about the promised PC Steam version?

Re: Knut Muller "La Musica" Renamed to "LISSSN" - 12/21/17 01:55 AM

Iurii, it's in beta testing and coming soon.

Ana wave12

Re: Knut Muller "La Musica" Renamed to "LISSSN" - 12/21/17 05:18 AM

Thanks!

Re: Knut Muller "La Musica" Renamed to "LISSSN" - 01/21/18 08:13 PM

So, the PC release is scheduled for 30th of January: http://store.steampowered.com/app/768270/Lisssn/
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Knut Muller "La Musica" Renamed to "LISSSN" - 01/21/18 08:28 PM

Thanks Iurii. The game looks and sounds good but I don't have much of an ear for music. I'll buy it though and try it.
Posted By: RichAlexis

Re: Knut Muller "La Musica" Renamed to "LISSSN" - 01/21/18 09:36 PM

This does look like a very nice little game I could consider playing. I do have an ear for music, but only one!

On the face of it, it reminds me a lot of Opera Fatal, which was also a German game where you had to solve a musical mystery by learning about melodies, rhythms, keys, genres etc.

Interestingly, the trailer speaks exclusively of 'the child (who plays the game, solves the riddles)' etc.

No mention of any adults, so I wonder if it's elementary level. On iTunes it says 4+, but this may just refer to the level of violence or intensity of suspense.

Best,

Rich

Re: Knut Muller "La Musica" Renamed to "LISSSN" - 01/21/18 11:08 PM

Originally Posted By: RichAlexis

No mention of any adults, so I wonder if it's elementary level. On iTunes it says 4+, but this may just refer to the level of violence or intensity of suspense.

Best,

Rich

As stated in the original post, it is designed for children (of all ages). THe age is 4 and above.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community