GB HOMEPAGE

journey of a roach

Posted By: oldbroad

journey of a roach - 01/25/15 12:18 AM

"A friend and a flower are the driving impetuses in this post-apocalyptic world. True to form, the roaches survived, and Jim will do his best to triumph. His best is necessary, given the somewhat overly complicated obstacles in his way. By which I mean the puzzles. Which probably need to be so, given the length of the journey – 3 hours max probably, but easily less than 1 if you know the “answers”."

The above quote is from flotsam's review. It took me approximately 12-1/2 hours to play this game (no outside help). What does this say about me? LOL!! lol

Cute and fun game but it did get frustrating a few times!
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: journey of a roach - 01/25/15 01:05 AM

lol I can't play them fast either. What matters is you had fun!

Ana wave
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: journey of a roach - 01/25/15 03:44 AM

I think this one took me right at about 12 hours too, oldbroad! Nice to know I'm not alone... Loved this little game.
Posted By: Iurii

Re: journey of a roach - 01/25/15 06:59 AM

There is a Steam achievement for completing this game in less than 18 minutes... And there is another one for completing it without saving.
I am not sure I will even try smile
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: journey of a roach - 01/25/15 07:07 AM

I can't imagine why one would even WANT to rush through this game! Where is the fun in that!
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: journey of a roach - 01/25/15 07:09 AM

18 minutes??? Wow, I don't see how that would be possible. I saved 11 times which means I had to save over my saves because there are only 5 slots. I didn't check the achievements but I know I ate all of the caterpillar things.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community