GB HOMEPAGE

J.U.L.I.A. Among the Stars Spreading the Love by Celebrating Valentine's Day

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

J.U.L.I.A. Among the Stars Spreading the Love by Celebrating Valentine's Day - 02/11/15 11:39 PM

Check out the new Valentine's Day video here.

Purchase J.U.L.I.A. Among the Stars here.

Check out the official website here.

Check out the screenshots here.

Quote:
February 11th 2015, Brno, Czech Republic
Valentine’s Day is all about showing some love to those you care about. And for developers from CBE software there’s no better way to do so, than bringing gamers a sweet discount deal for J.U.L.I.A. Among the Stars.

All fans of well written sci-fi stories, great music, challenging puzzles and surprising plot twists should now visit Steam to buy one of the best adventure games that were released last year – J.U.L.I.A. Among the Stars. While looking and playing like it was done by a mid-size game development studio, the game was in fact developed by only two people and is now available 50% off!
Check the new gameplay video HERE and buy J.U.L.I.A. Among the Stars HERE for 9,99 EUR. Don’t wait as this special promo lasts until February 25th only!

J.U.L.I.A. Among the Stars is an innovative narrative-driven science fiction game. The story centers on Rachel Manners, a 35 year old astrobiologist. As a member of an elite group of scientists, chosen to embark on one of the most critical missions ever conceived on Earth. Now Rachel is alone, orbiting an unknown planet. Her only companions are J.U.L.I.A., the space probe’s artificial intelligence and Mobot, a huge reconnaissance robot. Together, this unlikely trio will explore the mysteries of this solar system. But are they prepared for what they will find?

GAME MAIN FEATURES:
• Unique and engaging storyline
• Challenging, original puzzles
• Beautifully composed music
• New exploration mode
• Mission log
• More optional missions, side-stories and quests

More information about the game can be found at the official website: www.juliathegame.com and Facebook profile.

Happy Gaming!

Ana wave
Posted By: MaG

Re: J.U.L.I.A. Among the Stars Spreading the Love by Celebrating Valentine's Day - 02/12/15 12:51 AM

Thanks, Ana and Jan.
Posted By: Marian

Re: J.U.L.I.A. Among the Stars Spreading the Love by Celebrating Valentine's Day - 02/12/15 12:55 AM

Thanks for letting us know. smile
Posted By: Mad

Re: J.U.L.I.A. Among the Stars Spreading the Love by Celebrating Valentine's Day - 02/12/15 04:40 AM

Yes. Thank you from me, too smile
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: J.U.L.I.A. Among the Stars Spreading the Love by Celebrating Valentine's Day - 02/12/15 11:41 AM

Fantastic video. Thanks Ana! thumbsup
Posted By: Haroula

Re: J.U.L.I.A. Among the Stars Spreading the Love by Celebrating Valentine's Day - 02/12/15 07:50 PM

Thanks, Ana. smile
Posted By: razorsedge4444

Re: J.U.L.I.A. Among the Stars Spreading the Love by Celebrating Valentine's Day - 02/13/15 09:17 PM

Great game and amazing deal at 50% off. The game is definitely worth getting if you haven't played it yet.
Posted By: Marian

Re: J.U.L.I.A. Among the Stars Spreading the Love by Celebrating Valentine's Day - 02/13/15 09:23 PM

Originally Posted By: razorsedge4444
Great game and amazing deal at 50% off. The game is definitely worth getting if you haven't played it yet.

Thanks for the recommendation, and I'm glad you enjoyed it. wave
Posted By: Lagavulin

Re: J.U.L.I.A. Among the Stars Spreading the Love by Celebrating Valentine's Day - 02/15/15 01:02 PM

thumbsup thumbsup

Thanks for the info B.E.T

I'll be getting my hands on this one thanks

Cheers sherlock
Posted By: maggsie

Re: J.U.L.I.A. Among the Stars Spreading the Love by Celebrating Valentine's Day - 02/23/15 05:15 PM

Hi Ana, put me right on this one. Is this a sequel to the J.U.L.I.A I have played ? I thought that it ended
Click to reveal..
with her living alone on the planet
. Has she re-joined the ship and is off on another adventure.
Regards
Maggsie
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: J.U.L.I.A. Among the Stars Spreading the Love by Celebrating Valentine's Day - 02/23/15 05:36 PM

This is a remake of the original and is greatly enhanced.

The review here may help.

Ana wave

Re: J.U.L.I.A. Among the Stars Spreading the Love by Celebrating Valentine's Day - 02/23/15 07:29 PM

Thanks Ana.
Regards
Maggsie

Re: J.U.L.I.A. Among the Stars Spreading the Love by Celebrating Valentine's Day - 02/24/15 12:44 PM

Thanks Ana I have read the review and I am going to buy it now. Good offer 50% with Steam.
I don't know if it is just me but a lot of the games I have loved and enjoyed playing they are starting to remake them. I am not a Meany at all but it seems that I am paying twice for the same games with just a bit extra put into them. I thought this would be different with her expanding her horizons and going further.
I have just finished Morningstar and loved it now that is another game that could go further.
Just my thoughts.
Thanks again for all the great info on up and coming games
Regards
Maggsie
© 2024 GameBoomers Community