GB HOMEPAGE

Do you know what game this is?

Posted By: mrbill

Do you know what game this is? - 02/12/15 08:45 PM

Hi All,

I just got this email from Kevin and I can not come up with a name for this game. He says it is an adventure game, but maybe not. I will certainly give Game Boomers the credit for the answer.
Quote:
Hi there

I am looking for an adventure game that came out quite a while ago possibly 1998 - 2000. I played tgis game as a demo back then and cant for the life of me remember what its called. You start off playing in a cabin and I remember going out the cabin and seeing a car parked in the snow with a moose head on top ( not an actual moose head, more like a sign ). I remember going further on and had to find an item to cut a hole into the ice to progress. The game is very "SEGA" looking and the level I played was set in the snow. Sorry for being extremely vague but your help in finding this game would be much appreciated.

Thanks Kevin.

Thank you dear friends,

Mr. Bill
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Do you know what game this is? - 02/12/15 09:32 PM

Hopefully someone will be along soon with a suggestion mrbill.

Ana wave
Posted By: venus

Re: Do you know what game this is? - 02/12/15 09:33 PM

Is it Runaway 2?
Posted By: MaG

Re: Do you know what game this is? - 02/12/15 11:16 PM

I do remember that moose on the truck at Runaway 2. laugh
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Do you know what game this is? - 02/13/15 12:19 AM

Found some screenshots from Runaway 2... maybe see if they help ring a bell?

Runaway 2 Screenshots
Posted By: mrbill

Re: Do you know what game this is? - 02/13/15 05:47 PM

Thank you folks. Yes, Venus - That was it! Kevin is a happy guy and is probably looking for it now. smile

I told him my friends at Game Boomers know everything! At least I think so.
Love you all.

Mr. Bill
Posted By: MaG

Re: Do you know what game this is? - 02/14/15 01:04 AM

Mr. Bill,
Love you too. Thanks! smile
Posted By: Marian

Re: Do you know what game this is? - 02/14/15 01:51 AM

Glad some of our GameBoomers were able to help. wave
Posted By: Uncle Reg

Re: Do you know what game this is? - 02/14/15 03:22 AM

If he's looking for it, GOG has got it, ans it appears to be on sale this weekend for $2.99.
Posted By: venus

Re: Do you know what game this is? - 02/14/15 02:23 PM

You're welcome, mrbill, and I'm glad Kevin found what he was looking for. Uncle Reg's suggestion for GOG's sale is perfect. thumbsup Hope he enjoys the game. I thought it was a great one. thumbsup
Posted By: mbday630

Re: Do you know what game this is? - 02/16/15 02:35 AM

I don't remember a moose on a car in that game, I remember like a bull-looking thing on a pallet or something. What am I forgetting? but, there was another game that had a moose head on a car... I just played the demo too. you had to look in the trunk for something, there were buildings on either side... sure can't remember the name of the demo though. but, if this is the game he was thinking of, great. if anyone can remember the name of the demo that I am thinking of, please let me know. I wish I could remember more. All I remember is it was not really colorful like the runaway games, more darker...
© 2024 GameBoomers Community