Posted By: family

nancy drew game #33 title - 05/11/15 03:05 AM

the title for the next game is
Click to reveal..
midnight in salem.
someone finished the game. cool lab puppy
Posted By: Marian

Re: nancy drew game #33 title - 05/11/15 03:55 AM

There were at least two clues in Labyrinth of Lies about the location of this upcoming game. I'm happy to see that it is in fact going to be where I suspected. If done right, this could be a very interesting installment in the Nancy Drew series.
Click to reveal..
Maybe this game will involve some of the history of the Salem Witch Trials in Salem, Massachusetts?

Just to clear up any (possible) confusion, someone posted this information on the Her Interactive forum, having finished Sea of Darkness and seen the trailer for Nancy Drew #33. Also, apparently a character from two previous Nancy Drew games is going to be in #33, probably via the phone:
Click to reveal..
Deirdre Shannon from Alibi in Ashes and The Deadly Device.

Re: nancy drew game #33 title - 05/11/15 04:29 AM

thank you very much, and the next day buyers finished it.

Re: nancy drew game #33 title - 05/12/15 04:20 AM

Someone on YouTube has posted the trailer for Nancy Drew #33. The last sentence, "join me on my next adventure," is spoken by the new voice actress for Nancy Drew:

Nancy Drew #33 preview trailer

The voice sounds younger (but Lani could have made her voice sound younger too). I suppose we will remain forever baffled as to why they decided to bring in a new voice actress after 32 games. This decision to replace Lani didn't make any sense, and it still makes no sense. duh
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: nancy drew game #33 title - 05/12/15 04:32 AM

Well that sounds bland. sad

Re: nancy drew game #33 title - 05/12/15 04:42 AM

Bland is an apt word, Ana. And nondescript. Granted, it's only a few words that we hear, but I doubt that my feelings will change after having heard more. Why fix what was never broken in the first place? sad

Re: nancy drew game #33 title - 05/13/15 09:02 PM

i wasn't happy when they took away the books and nancy's room, she does sound funny. cool lab puppy
Posted By: Melia

Re: nancy drew game #33 title - 05/14/15 01:23 AM

Bland, yes, and she sounded like she wasn't fully awake.
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: nancy drew game #33 title - 05/14/15 01:33 AM

Originally Posted By: Melia
Bland, yes, and she sounded like she wasn't fully awake.

I was thinking she sounded drugged -- like she just woke up from anaesthesia. I wonder how many times they made her repeat that line.
Posted By: MaG

Re: nancy drew game #33 title - 05/14/15 02:35 AM

smile Poor woman. She's just trying to earn a living.
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: nancy drew game #33 title - 05/14/15 02:56 AM

Who would have thought voice acting was such exhausting work.
Posted By: Melia

Re: nancy drew game #33 title - 05/14/15 04:11 PM

More than the voice actor, I'm concerned about the "new direction" herinteractive will be taking. I wonder if this isn't going to be the Nancy Drew I grew up with.

Re: nancy drew game #33 title - 05/15/15 02:20 PM

could lani have ask for more money i mean her interactive isn't rich, they use to sell booklet guides for their game til you get to 26 now they sell the guide on disk, two of them they print oout 28, 29 , i am just guessing.

Re: nancy drew game #33 title - 05/15/15 02:27 PM

It was not a money dispute, family.

Re: nancy drew game #33 title - 05/15/15 03:22 PM

okay thank you very much for clearing that up.
Posted By: BradyPotter

Re: nancy drew game #33 title - 05/16/15 05:01 PM

What hints did you find? I'm just curious.

Re: nancy drew game #33 title - 05/16/15 07:15 PM

welcome to GameBoomers BradyPotter. wave

I'm not sure what you are referring to, but if you need a hint or wish to discuss hints, please post in that forum.

Ana wave

Re: nancy drew game #33 title - 05/16/15 09:11 PM

Originally Posted By: BradyPotter
What hints did you find? I'm just curious.

welcome to GameBoomers.

If you are talking about the clues that were placed in Labyrinth of Lies that pointed to a future game set in Salem, Massachusetts, I was referring to these two:

Click to reveal..
A phone conversation between Frank and Joe Hardy where they talk about a witch burning (reminding us of the Salem Witch Trials)

and

Click to reveal..
in the lobby of the museum, there is a seal on a packing case of which letters on it spell out "Tituba." Tituba was one of those persecuted during the Witch Trials in Salem.

Re: nancy drew game #33 title - 05/18/15 02:13 AM

i just want to know why they replace lani, it just not make any sense, i am glad they brought back nancy's room thought.

Re: nancy drew game #33 title - 05/18/15 03:22 AM

No one but Her Interactive knows why they did it and they are not speaking.

Re: nancy drew game #33 title - 05/18/15 03:23 AM

okay thank you very much, and i am going to buy the game to see if she pulls it off or falls on her face. cool lab puppy
© 2024 GameBoomers Community