GB HOMEPAGE

Hi All

Posted By: Leeana

Hi All - 05/29/15 05:30 PM

Missing Gameboomers more and more ....... I have a Question about Adventure Games .... I love Mazes ...... Great for my rusty head lolol anyway one of my friends is playing an old Game (I think its Old) called Beyond Time? shes always going here and there in it ..... Question is I would like to purchase it or any other Game like it.... any hints on (where and what else) what is a Great Maze game I can find? Thank You all smile
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Hi All - 05/29/15 06:30 PM

I'm sure someone will be along with suggestions soon, Leeana.

Ana wave

Re: Hi All - 05/29/15 07:18 PM

Thank You BET
Posted By: Space Quest Fan

Re: Hi All - 05/29/15 09:07 PM

I remember Kings Quest 6 had the Minotaurs maze and the first Kyrandia game had a maze too. I'm not sure where the best place to get old games is so I am interested in your answer too Leeana.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Hi All - 05/29/15 09:17 PM

Originally Posted By: Space Quest Fan
I remember Kings Quest 6 had the Minotaurs maze and the first Kyrandia game had a maze too. I'm not sure where the best place to get old games is so I am interested in your answer too Leeana.

GOG has both of those games. wave
Posted By: sanford

Re: Hi All - 05/30/15 12:16 AM

Leeana, you can purchase "Beyond Time" from Amazon for $11.50, a boxed version. HAPPY GAMING!
Sandy
Posted By: Mad

Re: Hi All - 05/30/15 03:00 AM

"Return of the Phantom" (a Phantom of the Opera type story from MicroProse) has a very difficult maze eek
[I really liked the game itself but struggled to get through the maze.]
I was quite surprised to find a copy for WinXP available HERE

Also the first of the Kyrandia games ... "Legend of Kyrandia " ... has a big maze.
It's slightly easier to get through than the one in the Return of the Phantom - although still pretty demanding.
It's a favourite game of mine and is available from GOG.

Another game with a challenging maze is "Journeyman Project III - Legacy of Time".
One of my absolutely favourite oldies and it also is available from GOG.

Then there's also "Return to Zork" which has a couple of maddening mazes lol
Another of my great favourite adventures and also available from GOG.

Cheers.

Mad smile

Re: Hi All - 06/01/15 02:48 PM

Thank You all for your wonderful Res ....Ive got a GREAT Family here TY
© 2024 GameBoomers Community