GB HOMEPAGE

Last Half of Darkness - Society of the Serpent Moon on Steam

Posted By: Donald

Last Half of Darkness - Society of the Serpent Moon on Steam - 08/03/15 10:46 PM

Last Half of Darkness - Society of the Serpent Moon on Steam for $4.99

Last Half of Darkness - Society of the Serpent Moon

Note This package includes Society of the Serpent Moon PLUS 3 Additional Last Half Games too! (Shadows of the Servants, Beyond the Spirit's Eye, Tomb of Zojir)
Posted By: Marian

Re: Last Half of Darkness - Society of the Serpent Moon on Steam - 08/03/15 11:00 PM

Thanks, Donald - that's a really good deal. wave
Posted By: Iurii

Re: Last Half of Darkness - Society of the Serpent Moon on Steam - 08/04/15 03:44 AM

Thanks for the news!
Posted By: Space Quest Fan

Re: Last Half of Darkness - Society of the Serpent Moon on Steam - 08/04/15 08:55 PM

thanks Donald thumbsup
Posted By: linda333

Re: Last Half of Darkness - Society of the Serpent Moon on Steam - 08/05/15 02:26 AM

That is a great deal! I have a question about being able to complete the games. I have played them before and I am sure when you ordered them on a disk you also received a journal with information you need to complete each game. As a download how would you get the information located in the
physical copy of the journal sent to you? Can you finish the games without this information? Thanks...from what I remember you have to use the physical
copy of the information sent in the journal to figure out a puzzle etc.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Last Half of Darkness - Society of the Serpent Moon on Steam - 08/05/15 02:44 AM

Linda, I would hope that the copy protection documentation would be included as part of the download purchase, but of course I cannot be sure that it is. It seems that it must be included or else folks would not be able to finish the game. Maybe someone else knows for sure.
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Last Half of Darkness - Society of the Serpent Moon on Steam - 08/05/15 03:15 AM

I just want to know if all 4 of the games actually work on Windows 7.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Last Half of Darkness - Society of the Serpent Moon on Steam - 08/05/15 02:09 PM

It says so right on the steam page oldbroad.

System Requirements
MINIMUM:
Processor: 1.5Ghz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX compatible graphics card with 128 MB memory
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Hard Drive: 10 GB available space
Sound Card: Direct X Compatible
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Last Half of Darkness - Society of the Serpent Moon on Steam - 08/05/15 07:40 PM

Yes Ana I read that, but the steam page is for Society of the Serpent Moon and the other 3 games just "sound" tacked on to this one as I'm reading it. Why not be selling them all as a series? It makes me feel like the other games might not play on Win 7. I'd feel more comfortable to hear from somebody who's purchased it than from reading it, how it's presented on Steam.

I see Bill from WRF Studios is helping people out with any issues on the Steam discussion board. That makes me feel more confident about making this purchase.
Posted By: gamenut

Re: Last Half of Darkness - Society of the Serpent Moon on Steam - 08/11/15 03:09 PM

gosh I really miss his games. wish Mr Fisher III would return to that style of gaming.
Posted By: GreyFuss

Re: Last Half of Darkness - Society of the Serpent Moon on Steam - 08/11/15 03:34 PM

Good thought Gamenut. Wonder if there is any info on if WRF is working on any new projects. I too miss his first person games. sad
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Last Half of Darkness - Society of the Serpent Moon on Steam - 08/11/15 03:46 PM

He is almost ready to release Bloodlust ShadowHunter which can be found here. It has been in early access beta since March.
Posted By: GreyFuss

Re: Last Half of Darkness - Society of the Serpent Moon on Steam - 08/11/15 03:50 PM

Thanks Sheriff

I had thought he had postponed this RPG game but maybe I confused him with another Indie developer. Looks like we won't see much of his first person adventures anymore but I understand when one loses interest and moves on to different challenges. Still have those wonderful memories of the game play in his LHOD Series.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community