GB HOMEPAGE

Zoetrope Interactive's H.P. Lovecraft's "At the Mountains of Madness" Trailer Released

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Zoetrope Interactive's H.P. Lovecraft's "At the Mountains of Madness" Trailer Released - 08/11/15 11:17 PM

Check out the trailer here.

Check out the main website here.

Quote:
Zoetrope interactive, the developers of Darkness within series, are pleased to announce the first teaser for our upcoming Lovecraftian horror-exploration game "Mountains of Madness" inspired by the novella "At the Mountains of Madness" by H.P. Lovecraft.

After ill-fated Miskatonic University Expedition failed to warn the rest of the world about the eldritch horrors they uncovered at vaporous, wormily-honeycombed Mountains of Madness, another expedition ventured forth towards the continent hoping to reach the mystery ridden regions never trodden by human foot or penetrated by human imagination. But all of a sudden, heavy snowstorms broke out that prevent communication with the camp and no transmission received for six months. Frank Gilman, student of Mathematics in Miskatonic University, participated in a rescue operation and plunged into the horrors he never even dreamed of.

Happy Gaming!

Ana wave
Posted By: MaG

Re: Zoetrope Interactive's H.P. Lovecraft's "At the Mountains of Madness" Trailer Released - 08/12/15 01:22 AM

Thanks, Ana.
Posted By: Space Quest Fan

Re: Zoetrope Interactive's H.P. Lovecraft's "At the Mountains of Madness" Trailer Released - 08/12/15 02:45 AM

thumbsup Ana thanks
Posted By: Marian

Re: Zoetrope Interactive's H.P. Lovecraft's "At the Mountains of Madness" Trailer Released - 08/12/15 02:46 AM

Thanks, Ana. wave
Posted By: Mad

Re: Zoetrope Interactive's H.P. Lovecraft's "At the Mountains of Madness" Trailer Released - 08/12/15 04:35 PM

thanks BrownEyedTigre grin
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: Zoetrope Interactive's H.P. Lovecraft's "At the Mountains of Madness" Trailer Released - 08/12/15 11:12 PM

Thanks Ana, I will be watching this one... need more trailer... this is a Great tease.
Posted By: Vairon

Re: Zoetrope Interactive's H.P. Lovecraft's "At the Mountains of Madness" Trailer Released - 08/16/15 12:02 AM

I can't wait for this game, I love all adventure games related with Lovecraft.

Also I know "Call of Cthulhu" from Frogwares, another great game related to Lovecraft's universe, there is any news about this project?

Thanks Ana for the info ;-)
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Zoetrope Interactive's H.P. Lovecraft's "At the Mountains of Madness" Trailer Released - 08/16/15 01:16 AM

We announced it here Vairon. There have been no further announcements since. I'm sure we can find out what the status is.

Ana wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community