GB HOMEPAGE

Looking for Mac testers

Posted By: Mikael

Looking for Mac testers - 08/12/15 01:01 PM

I'm looking for Macintosh users who can test the Mac version of my new game Shades of Black. You have to have a high resolution screen with at least 1920×1080 pixels.

Send me a PM or an email if you're interested.

Thanks in advance!
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Looking for Mac testers - 08/12/15 02:02 PM

I know LadyKestrel would be interested. She is a member here, but doesn't come by often. I'll PM her over at Mystery Manor where she is an administrator. She just got a snazzy new iMac!

Re: Looking for Mac testers - 08/12/15 09:28 PM

Thanks Draclvr!
Posted By: Space Quest Fan

Re: Looking for Mac testers - 08/12/15 10:49 PM

I'm sending you a PM. smile
Posted By: sureshot

Re: Looking for Mac testers - 08/13/15 04:19 PM

Hi Mikael - I'm a PC/MAC tech by trade - I use MACs daily - LINUX too - and I am willing to help any way I can too.

Re: Looking for Mac testers - 08/13/15 08:20 PM

I have enough testers now. Thank you!
Posted By: LadyKestrel

Re: Looking for Mac testers - 08/13/15 09:32 PM

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner, Mikael. I just upgraded to a new iMac running 10.10, but since I have to wait for Comcast to put in a new internet connection next week, I wouldn't have been able to help until then anyway. I'm glad you found enough people. If it all works out, I will definitely buy this game as I've wanted to play the Carol Reed games for a long time. Best of luck with it. thumbsup

Re: Looking for Mac testers - 08/13/15 09:57 PM

Thank you Kestrel!
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Looking for Mac testers - 08/14/15 02:37 PM

Although I don't use Macs, it makes me very happy to see game developers making these games available for Mac users too. Good for you, Mikael!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community