GB HOMEPAGE

Life is Strange

Posted By: Terri824

Life is Strange - 09/16/15 02:06 AM

I wasn't sure where to put this but I am wondering if this is more of an action or adventure game. It looks good and I see the reviews are overwhelmingly positive (almost 20k reviews) Steam has all 5 episodes for $16.00 but I don't do action, are at least very little.
Posted By: InlandAZ

Re: Life is Strange - 09/16/15 02:32 AM

This may help you, I haven't played it yet - as soon as I finish Persona 4, I'll let you know smile Sound's like an adventure to me.

Life Is Strange
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Life is Strange - 09/16/15 02:45 AM

There are quite a few official threads here announcing the episodes and original announcement that have info in it.

Here is the latest thread.

Ana wave

Re: Life is Strange - 09/16/15 03:03 AM

Thanks Inland, interesting website. I get the impression that most of the comments were from very young people, but the sites description of the game was pretty informative.
Posted By: Space Quest Fan

Re: Life is Strange - 09/16/15 03:40 AM

thanks for the link Inland.

Re: Life is Strange - 09/16/15 04:16 AM

Thanks Ana. I must not be doing something right because I did a search here and came up with nothing. However I didn't scan all the pages it gave. I put Life is Strange in the search box. Oh well, the game does look good and you can't beat that price......$3.20 a game. wave
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Life is Strange - 09/16/15 04:21 AM

Use the advanced search and try one word searches for the best results. Search in Discussions only, put in "strange" and check "in Subject only" for the last 2 years. You will get all the threads.
Posted By: flotsam

Re: Life is Strange - 09/16/15 08:56 AM

I have it in progress and think it is a bit teen-ish. Haven't played for a while but I have quite enjoyed what I have played so far. Winding back time is always cool.

Re: Life is Strange - 09/16/15 05:44 PM

Thanks Ana for the help on a search. I've never used the advanced search.
flotsam, thanks for your input. Teen-ish made me think no not going to get it, but then you said you do enjoy the game, so that's a big plus.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community