GB HOMEPAGE

Search for a game

Posted By: robert gray

Search for a game - 09/29/15 02:27 AM

Hello. i would like to ask Gameboomers to reply to this, in my opinion, a very basic question. Either a physical disc or discs or digital download, it makes no difference. robert.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Search for a game - 09/29/15 02:33 AM

Hi Robert, are you asking about a search for a specific game title? If so, let us know what it is you are looking for, and we can try to help.
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Search for a game - 09/29/15 10:04 AM

Morning Robert. If you are talking about buying games, my first choice is on a disc. wave
Posted By: robert gray

Re: Search for a game - 09/29/15 03:28 PM

Hello Marian, thanks for the reply. The particular game which got an A rating and supposedly easily downloaded is Yoomurjak's Ring which suddenly disappeared from The Adventure Shop. I wonder why. However, i would still like to search for other titles also. robert.
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Search for a game - 09/29/15 03:45 PM

Originally Posted By: robert gray
The particular game which got an A rating and supposedly easily downloaded is Yoomurjak's Ring which suddenly disappeared from The Adventure Shop.

The review was written back in 2009.
Back then you could get Yoomurjak's Ring at Adventure Shop.
Due to problems Gameboomers members have had with Adventure Shop, Gameboomers doesn't recommend Adventure Shop anymore.

I don't think Yoomurjak's Ring is available on PC anymore -- at least not with the English subtitles.
http://gamedev.privatemoon.com/en/fomenu1/jumurdzsak-gyuruje-pc-eredeti-goodies

Quote:
I would still like to search for other titles also. robert.

There is no one place on Gameboomers with a list of games and where to get them. Most new ones can be found as downloads at places like like Steam, GOG, Gamersgate, ShinyLoot, Humble, Amazon, etc.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Search for a game - 09/29/15 04:08 PM

Robert, I have moved this thread to Adventure Game Discussions. smile
Posted By: Pilaus

Re: Search for a game - 10/03/15 08:08 AM

Yoomurjak's Ring PC will be available again in a short time (but not on Adventure Shop). The game is being uptdated, this is why it's not available elsewere at the moment. In the meantime, iPad and iPhone versions are to be released presently. wink
Posted By: Mad

Re: Search for a game - 10/03/15 12:10 PM

"Yoomurjak's Ring PC will be available again in a short time "

That's good news, thank you !! happydance
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Search for a game - 10/03/15 03:34 PM

Thanks, Pilaus!

Ana wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community