GB HOMEPAGE

GOG Fall Sale

Posted By: Starcom

GOG Fall Sale - 11/06/15 02:39 AM

A good time to pick up games on sale from GOG, the sale still has 9 days and 12 hours to go.
Today you can pick up: Grim Fandango Remastered for $5.09 and Gray Matter for $1.99. So keep checking from time to time to see what else is there for you, yesterday they had Syberia 1 and 2 for below $ 3.00.

http://www.gog.com/
Posted By: Marian

Re: GOG Fall Sale - 11/06/15 02:42 AM

Thanks for the heads up - we will be seeing some great prices on games, for sure. wave
Posted By: Mad

Re: GOG Fall Sale - 11/06/15 04:03 AM

Yes. I got the email and am checking daily laugh
Posted By: venus

Re: GOG Fall Sale - 11/06/15 04:14 AM

Thanks, Starcom. I got the e-mail as well. thumbsup Unfortunately, I already own most of the games I'm interested in. lol However, I am keeping an eye on the few games I have in my wishlist to see if any of them come up on the sale list. grin

Re: GOG Fall Sale - 11/06/15 05:51 AM

I kind of figured most of you would have received emails but for those who did not.... And like Venus, I own most of the games that are available on GOG, but when I see sales on *GOG like... Gray Matter at $1.99 and if the version I own is not DRM Free, then I jump on the sale so that eventually all my games will be DRM Free.

*I am also a recent member of Shiny Loot who sells DRM Free games and likewise, if I see a Big Sale which gives me the opportunity to replace my Non DRM Free games, I will buy them.

And not to mention that their versions of the game will work most of the time with Newer Versions of Windows.

Take Care
Posted By: Space Quest Fan

Re: GOG Fall Sale - 11/06/15 10:08 PM

thanks for the info thumbsup

Re: GOG Fall Sale - 11/07/15 07:31 AM

" ....but when I see sales on *GOG like... Gray Matter at $1.99 and if the version I own is not DRM Free, then I jump on the sale so that eventually all my games will be DRM Free."

Me, too, Starcom laugh

Re: GOG Fall Sale - 11/08/15 05:09 AM

Quote:
Me, too, Starcom

Glad to hear that, I thought I was being paranoid about replacing all my Non Drm free games so it makes me happy thumbsup to see I am not alone.

To continue on I remember reading about members in this Forum having problems getting Syberia to run in Windows 8 and 10, well there is still 10 Hours to go to buy Syberia 1 and 2 for a $1.99 each.

Also the Runaway games are going for $1.99 ea.

Take care
Posted By: rollei

Re: GOG Fall Sale - 11/21/15 05:10 AM

Good price. Some classic games at under $5.

Re: GOG Fall Sale - 11/21/15 04:56 PM

I've just fallen for two more cut price games in GOG's fantastic sale.
Back-ups for the original versions which I still have and (for now) can still play.
But looking to the future wink

Post Mortem and Still Life yes

Naughty but nice lol
© 2024 GameBoomers Community