GB HOMEPAGE

“Agatha Christie – The ABC Murders” Trailer and Pre-Order Discount

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

“Agatha Christie – The ABC Murders” Trailer and Pre-Order Discount - 01/15/16 04:35 PM

Check out the trailer here.

View the screens here.

You can preorder from Steam here.

You can preorder from GoG here.

Quote:
Paris - January 14, 2016
Publisher Microïds and development team Artefacts Studio reveal the trailer for the video game "Agatha Christie - The ABC Murders" is scheduled to launch February 4, 2016 in Europe on PS4, Xbox One, PC and Mac; February 4, 2016 on PC/Mac (digital version) and February 23 PC/Mac (retail version), PS4 and Xbox One versions in the U.S.

"Agatha Christie - The ABC Murders” is an adventure and investigation game with a strong visual identity that allows players to discover or rediscover one of the famous novelist’s most popular stories in a whole new light.

The game is now available for pre-order at special prices (-20%) in its PC and Mac versions.

The Queen of Crime
According to Guinness World Records, Agatha Christie (1890 – 1976)is the most successful novelist of all time with more than 2 billion
copies sold. Known as the Queen of Crime, she specialized in locked room thrillers and classic whodunit mysteries. Her 66 novels, 154
short stories and 19 plays have been translated worldwide into over 50 languages. And Then There Were none, Death on the Nile and
Murder on the Orient Express are just some of the many titles that have been adapted for film and TV.

The starting point of the screenplay in a nutshell:
A mysterious letter from a certain "A.B.C" is sent to the famous detective announcing a murder which is about to be committed. Even more worrying is the disconcerting confidence of the serial killer, who does not hesitate to mock the police forces and question Hercule Poirot's intelligence! The chase will lead the player around England for an investigation against the clock in which it will be necessary to be observant, quick-witted and level-headed.

"Agatha Christie – The ABC Murders" adventure game is due to be released February 4, 2016 in Europe on PS4, Xbox One, PC and Mac;
February 4, 2016 on PC/Mac (digital version) and February 23 PC/Mac (retail version), PS4 and Xbox One versions in the U.S.. It is
dubbed in English and French and subtitled in English, French,German, Italian, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Polish and Russian

Happy Gaming!

Ana wave
Posted By: MaG

Re: “Agatha Christie – The ABC Murders” Trailer and Pre-Order Discount - 01/15/16 04:38 PM

Thanks, Ana.
Posted By: Marian

Re: “Agatha Christie – The ABC Murders” Trailer and Pre-Order Discount - 01/15/16 04:44 PM

Thanks for the info, Ana. wave
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: “Agatha Christie – The ABC Murders” Trailer and Pre-Order Discount - 01/15/16 05:22 PM

Thanks Ana.
Posted By: Space Quest Fan

Re: “Agatha Christie – The ABC Murders” Trailer and Pre-Order Discount - 01/15/16 09:54 PM

thanks Ana
Posted By: sanford

Re: “Agatha Christie – The ABC Murders” Trailer and Pre-Order Discount - 01/15/16 10:37 PM

Thanks so much, Ana. I just pre-ordered it from GOG. Hopefully a walkthrough will become available for this game when it is released on Feb. 4 (according to GOG) or soon after. HAPPY GAMING!
Sandy
Posted By: Mad

Re: “Agatha Christie – The ABC Murders” Trailer and Pre-Order Discount - 01/16/16 12:23 AM

Great !! Thank you, BrownEyedTigre happydance
Posted By: mj2c

Re: “Agatha Christie – The ABC Murders” Trailer and Pre-Order Discount - 01/16/16 02:32 AM

A preview if anyone wants to read it

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2016/01/15/the-abc-murders-poirot-preview/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+RockPaperShotgun+%28Rock%2C+Paper%2C+Shotgun%29
Posted By: venus

Re: “Agatha Christie – The ABC Murders” Trailer and Pre-Order Discount - 01/16/16 05:38 AM

Thanks, Ana. I've added it to my GOG wishlist. thumbsup
Posted By: Adam Beals

Re: “Agatha Christie – The ABC Murders” Trailer and Pre-Order Discount - 01/16/16 07:49 AM

Just ordered my copy cool

thanks Ana!
Posted By: CountZero

Re: “Agatha Christie – The ABC Murders” Trailer and Pre-Order Discount - 02/05/16 03:56 AM

This game is now available on GOG.....
http://www.gog.com/game/agatha_christie_the_abc_murders
Posted By: venus

Re: “Agatha Christie – The ABC Murders” Trailer and Pre-Order Discount - 02/05/16 04:04 AM

Thanks, CountZero. I actually decided to pre-order it about a week ago, so mine just arrived today. smile
Posted By: Marian

Re: “Agatha Christie – The ABC Murders” Trailer and Pre-Order Discount - 02/05/16 04:07 AM

Thanks for the heads up, CountZero. I merged your thread with Ana's previous announcement thread. wave

I look forward to hearing what players think of the game.
Posted By: Mad

Re: “Agatha Christie – The ABC Murders” Trailer and Pre-Order Discount - 02/05/16 06:01 AM

I have my download from GOG too !! happydance happydance
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: “Agatha Christie – The ABC Murders” Trailer and Pre-Order Discount - 02/05/16 12:01 PM

Great news that there will be a retail version Feb 23rd!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community