Search crime scenes
Solve puzzle boxes
to find keys and clues

3rd person point and click
Game autosaves

Find out more in

*** oldmariner's review of Agatha Christie - The ABC Murders ***

Posted By: Marian

Re: Review of Agatha Christie - The ABC Murders by oldmariner - 02/08/16 07:50 PM

Thank you for the review, oldmariner. It sounds like a good game. wave

Hi Jenny smile
Posted By: MaG

Re: Review of Agatha Christie - The ABC Murders by oldmariner - 02/08/16 08:02 PM

Thanks oldmariner! smile

wave Jenny.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Review of Agatha Christie - The ABC Murders by oldmariner - 02/08/16 08:07 PM

Thanks oldmariner! Sounds great!

Thanks, Jenny!

Ana wave
Posted By: Space Quest Fan

Re: Review of Agatha Christie - The ABC Murders by oldmariner - 02/08/16 10:27 PM

thanks oldmariner and Jenny. thumbsup
Posted By: sanford

Re: Review of Agatha Christie - The ABC Murders by oldmariner - 02/09/16 12:40 AM

Thank you so much, Jenny and Oldmariner. I'm playing this game now (fom GOG) and I'm really enjoying it. Oldmariner's review is right on target. I also had to figure out the logistics of playing this game, but I caught on pretty fast.
Sandy
Posted By: Mad

Re: Review of Agatha Christie - The ABC Murders by oldmariner - 02/09/16 09:03 AM

Thank you oldmariner and Jenny100 smile

Nice review !!

I'm certainly looking forward to playing this game yes
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Review of Agatha Christie - The ABC Murders by oldmariner - 02/10/16 11:15 AM

Thanks for the review oldmariner! Thanks Jenny too.
Posted By: venus

Re: Review of Agatha Christie - The ABC Murders by oldmariner - 02/10/16 08:33 PM

Thanks oldmariner and Jenny. Great review, and sounds like a good game. I haven't gotten very far into it yet, but I'm enjoying it so far.

Oldmariner, I like your reaction to the YouTube videos not being as far as your playthrough. lol
Posted By: oldmariner

Re: Review of Agatha Christie - The ABC Murders by oldmariner - 02/11/16 07:35 AM

Originally Posted By: venus
Thanks oldmariner and Jenny. Great review, and sounds like a good game. I haven't gotten very far into it yet, but I'm enjoying it so far.

Oldmariner, I like your reaction to the YouTube videos not being as far as your playthrough. lol

They have a you tube video for everything these days. What program do they use to record game play? Toward the end of the game there is a "Box" you need to open and there must be at least six things. Every time I thought I had the last another thing appeared. I had no idea what to do as I couldn't find a keyhole, button or whatever. I went to you tube there is always an answer there. There were hundreds of videos but no one had gotten to the puzzle. It surprised me to find I was ahead of these people. I'm kinda dense and being in front of the line is not a common place for me.

thanks to all of you guys for the nice comments.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community