GB HOMEPAGE

Composer needed!

Posted By: PaulofDOOM

Composer needed! - 02/09/16 07:23 PM

Can anyone help me?

I'm in the process of making a mall point and click game, but have no knowledge/ability to create music. I could use royalty free, but I'd rather have something unique, especially as that's one of the requirements for getting a game on GoG smile

If someone out there would be willing to collaborate or work to commission, or if you know someone who would, please get in touch. I'm in south Wales in the UK, but distance isn't a problem as sound file can be sent by various means.

Please help! smile
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Composer needed! - 02/09/16 08:12 PM

There are some FaceBook groups and websites with indie developers that may be willing to barter services or something. Have you joined any of those?

Re: Composer needed! - 02/09/16 08:30 PM

I'm in the process of looking, but I thought I'd throw a line out here too and see what happens.
Posted By: ccbmp

Re: Composer needed! - 02/10/16 12:08 AM

Hi Paul,

I'm interested in learning more about your game. I've been creating music/sound/voiceover for games for quite some time. My portfolio is at www.soundcloud.com/carlclarmusicproductions.

I'd love to hear from you. If you like what you hear, feel free to PM me, or contact me directly {edited out email address}

Best,
Carl
Posted By: Marian

Re: Composer needed! - 02/10/16 12:44 AM

welcome to GameBoomers, Carl.

I removed your email address from your post to protect you from lurkers and spammers.

I'm sure Paul will appreciate your interest. smile
Posted By: RebKean

Re: Composer needed! - 02/10/16 06:09 PM

The link to Soundcloud does not work.
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Composer needed! - 02/10/16 06:17 PM

Maybe he left out the "k" and it is supposed to be

https://soundcloud.com/carlclarkmusicproductions

That is the address he has in his profile.
Posted By: RebKean

Re: Composer needed! - 02/10/16 08:19 PM

Yeah, that's better, thanks. =)

Re: Composer needed! - 02/11/16 01:34 PM

Just want to say a huge thank you to everyone who got in touch, it's great to be able to reach out and have people respond in such as positive way. A huge thank you to Gameboomers as well, for making it possible to reach out as I have done. Yay for Gameboomers!
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Composer needed! - 02/11/16 04:36 PM

Glad you got some responses! luck to you!

Ana wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community