GB HOMEPAGE

New Adventure The Descendant Available Now for PC

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

New Adventure The Descendant Available Now for PC - 03/24/16 06:13 PM

For more info, check out the official website here.

You can purchase here.

View the trailer here.

View the screens here.

Quote:
Swedish developer Gaming Corps is pleased to announce today's launch of The Descendant Episode 1: Aftermath, the first release in the episodic narrative adventure game series, The Descendant. Available for PC via Steam today, the first episode will have players experience an eco-apocalypse from two perspectives split among two timelines.

In the first timeline, set in the ‘future-past,’ you’ll play as Mia, a ‘janitor’ monitoring ARK-01, a cryogenic facility where the remains of humanity lay in storage. In the ‘future-present’ timeline, you’ll play as Donnie, one of the investigators trying to rescue any descendants trapped within the facility.

Happy Gaming!

Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: New Adventure The Descendant Available Now for PC - 03/24/16 06:17 PM

Thanks, Ana. wave
Posted By: Mad

Re: New Adventure The Descendant Available Now for PC - 03/24/16 08:12 PM

thanks BrownEyedTigre grin
Posted By: Space Quest Fan

Re: New Adventure The Descendant Available Now for PC - 03/24/16 10:47 PM

thanks Ana
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: New Adventure The Descendant Available Now for PC - 03/25/16 10:18 AM

Exciting news! Thanks Ana.
Posted By: maggsie

Re: New Adventure The Descendant Available Now for PC - 03/28/16 02:27 PM

I have been looking at the trailer to this game and it looks good. Will I have to wait ages for the rest of the episodes? I have looked at steam and you can buy all of it. Is it the same as Broken Sword 5, best to wait till it was complete.
Regards
Maggsie

Re: New Adventure The Descendant Available Now for PC - 03/28/16 03:00 PM

maggsie, since there is no timeline for the releases, there is no way to answer that. I'm sure they are intending to release it in a timely manner, but I can't guarantee that.

Ana wave

Re: New Adventure The Descendant Available Now for PC - 03/28/16 03:51 PM

Thanks Ana I will wait till its all out.I looked on You Tube and there is a guy playing 1 & 2 So here is hoping I haven't long to wait for all of them.
Regards
Maggsie

Re: New Adventure The Descendant Available Now for PC - 03/28/16 03:57 PM

It must be Part 1 and 2 of Episode 1 that you are seeing on Youtube. I don't believe any content for Episode 2 is released anywhere yet.

Re: New Adventure The Descendant Available Now for PC - 03/29/16 03:06 PM

Thanks Ana I thought they were episodes. I will wait till they are all out but I do so want to play it now LOL
Regards
Maggsie

I couldn't wait, purchased the first episode. Real brilliant game, the whole lay out of the game is great. Not looking forward to it ending LOL
Regards
Maggsie

Re: New Adventure The Descendant Available Now for PC - 03/31/16 02:05 PM

So glad you are enjoying it!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community