GB HOMEPAGE

Grim Fandango Remastered

Posted By: SCOTTY

Grim Fandango Remastered - 04/19/16 04:43 AM

I have never played this or the original GF. For the most part it got GREAT reviews, most of the less than positive ones were because of frustrating puzzels. I LOVE A CHALLENGING PUZZEL!! Others said it was "buggy?" Just looking for some thoughts. I'd kinda like to give this one a go. THANKS!!
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Grim Fandango Remastered - 04/19/16 05:10 AM

I have the remastered game but haven't yet played it. I did however play the original game which I only found buggy in one area. I really enjoyed the game and highly recommend it.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Grim Fandango Remastered - 04/19/16 02:38 PM

I loved every minute of it!

There is a review here by Gremlin.

We discussed the game here also.

Ana wave
Posted By: SCOTTY

Re: Grim Fandango Remastered - 04/19/16 02:54 PM

Thanks Ana. Going to Steam to get it B4 I head into work. After playing all 3 of the Unwritten Tales I was drawn to this one & the reviews on Steam & GB were almost too good to not look into. I LOVED ALL BOUT!! Hoping GF is as good. smile Thanks Again!!
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Grim Fandango Remastered - 04/19/16 02:57 PM

I have a feeling you will love Manny and Glottis and their adventures in the land of the dead! I played both the original and the remastered versions. The remastered one is a joy to behold and even more fun to play.

Re: Grim Fandango Remastered - 04/19/16 03:46 PM

Enjoy Scotty! It was such a wonderful feeling playing it again!
Posted By: flotsam

Re: Grim Fandango Remastered - 04/19/16 10:16 PM

You will enjoy!
Posted By: BubbaJake

Re: Grim Fandango Remastered - 04/19/16 11:02 PM

I really loved that game. Could the 'buggy' part be where the flaming beavers were? I have the original game and tried replaying it last year on this PC only to never be able to get past that part, while my XP never had trouble with it. I was so disappointed. I've gotten the game from GoG, excited!

Re: Grim Fandango Remastered - 04/20/16 12:14 AM

THe conveyor belt was a buggy part but it's fixed in this version.

Ana wave
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Grim Fandango Remastered - 04/20/16 12:16 AM

It was the conveyor belt. I knew what I was supposed to be doing but it just wouldn't happen. I had to get a saved game sent to me, I believe by MaG.
Posted By: CountZero

Re: Grim Fandango Remastered - 04/20/16 12:30 AM

Scotty, its a very good game. Im sure you will not be disappointed. I just finished it a few weeks ago and had no troubles with it at all......
Posted By: Mad

Re: Grim Fandango Remastered - 04/20/16 07:59 PM

Originally Posted By: BrownEyedTigre
THe conveyor belt was a buggy part but it's fixed in this version.

Ana wave

That is SUPER good news !!

Thanks, BrownEyedTigre joy
© 2024 GameBoomers Community