GB HOMEPAGE

Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter New Story Trailer

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter New Story Trailer - 06/03/16 04:40 PM

Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter Reveals Further Intrigue in New Story Trailer

Check out the new trailer here.

Check the screenshots here.

Quote:
Lesquin (France) - June 3, 2016 – Bigben Interactive, the video game publisher and distributor, and the development studio Frogwares have released a new video inviting you to discover a bit more of the main intrigue in Sherlock Holmes: The Devil’s Daughter. The game is now set for a retail and digital release in North America on PlayStation®4, Xbox One and PC this summer 2016.

In this new video the famous detective's daily life is quickly shaken by events: wracked by doubt over her past, Sherlock’s young daughter seems to be growing more and more distant, while apparently unrelated investigations come one after the other. A vast plot would seem to be taking shape… Can one suspect not hide another, after all?

Sherlock Holmes: The Devil’s Daughter is a unique adventure game that blends exploration, investigation and action for a breath-taking and fantastic playing experience. You play as the master detective himself, plunged against his will into a fantastic adventure brimming with intense action sequences for an interactive experience that is more immersive than ever. Roam the streets of Victorian London in search of clues and suspects, and untangle the threads of multiple intrigues until you reach the incredible final revelation.

Happy Gaming!

Ana wave
Posted By: MaG

Re: Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter New Story Trailer - 06/03/16 04:48 PM

Thanks Ana!
Posted By: Marian

Re: Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter New Story Trailer - 06/03/16 05:03 PM

Thanks, Ana. It looks good. hamster
Posted By: safc

Re: Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter New Story Trailer - 06/03/16 05:17 PM

Tnanks Ana

Is it just me or does Dr Watson look like the actor Judd Law who played the part in the movie with Robert Downey Jr
Posted By: Space Quest Fan

Re: Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter New Story Trailer - 06/03/16 09:34 PM

thanks Ana
Posted By: Mad

Re: Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter New Story Trailer - 06/04/16 06:47 AM

Thank you BrownEyedTigre ... And for the terrific screenshots !!!! thumbsup
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter New Story Trailer - 06/04/16 09:21 AM

Ana it looks fantastic! Great graphics! Thanks.
Posted By: venus

Re: Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter New Story Trailer - 06/04/16 03:29 PM

Thanks, Ana! It looks beautiful and a lot of fun. woot I'm not sure I'll ever get used Watson's new look, though. lol Sherlock just looks like a younger more attractive version than the Holmes we've been playing, but Watson looks like someone else entirely. woozy Also, I may need to upgrade my graphics card for this. Will wait to see how it runs first, however, since I upgraded not too long ago. smile
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter New Story Trailer - 06/04/16 05:45 PM

Isn't this game sort of a prequel -- taking place earlier in Sherlock's life than the other Sherlock Holmes games from Frogwares.

That would explain why Sherlock and Watson look younger.

On the other hand, wasn't Sherlock's "daughter" supposed to be
Click to reveal..
the daughter of Moriarty, who Sherlock adopted at the end of one of the previous games? (Testament I think)

Re: Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter New Story Trailer - 06/04/16 07:55 PM

I think it is a continuation of Testament (my favorite in the series smile,) so it really doesn't make sense that the characters look younger. duh At least Holmes is recognizable as himself, though, even if he's aged in reverse. lol Watson doesn't look at all like he did in the previous games.
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter New Story Trailer - 06/04/16 08:12 PM

Watson probably looks the way he did in some movie I haven't seen.

Re: Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter New Story Trailer - 06/04/16 08:20 PM

Okay, I did a search, and you're right, he does look like Jude Law, the actor from the Sherlock Holmes movie that came out a few years ago. Not sure how I feel about that. rolleyes
© 2024 GameBoomers Community