GB HOMEPAGE

D the game now on GOG

Posted By: Marian

D the game now on GOG - 06/03/16 08:08 PM

Yes, the game is called D, and it is now on GOG.

This is a rather obscure adventure game from the nineties. I do remember that it came with multiple CDs when it was released, so it would be nice to have the game as a digital download without all the CD swapping.

Also fair warning: In terms of the gameplay, there is no pause or save system and if you fail, you must start over. I also seem to remember reading that the game is on the shorter side. Still, I wanted to mention it for those adventure game completists out there.

You can read more about it here.

wave
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: D the game now on GOG - 06/03/16 08:20 PM

Thanks, Marian!

Ana wave
Posted By: Space Quest Fan

Re: D the game now on GOG - 06/04/16 03:49 AM

thanks Marian
Posted By: sanford

Re: D the game now on GOG - 06/04/16 04:11 AM

Thanks so much, Marian, I DO remember playing this one WAY back in the nineties. I still have the CD version. No downloads THEN LOL
Sandy
Posted By: flotsam

Re: D the game now on GOG - 06/05/16 08:02 AM

I have a boxed copy but never played it.
Should I???
Posted By: frazap

Re: D the game now on GOG - 06/05/16 10:06 AM

Played this a long time ago and it's not one of the more memorable games I've played. It has a time limit, meaning you must solve all puzzles and get past some traps within a given time frame. If you fail you will have to start over, which is not that bad since once you know what to do it takes very little time to play through the parts you've already done. If memory serves my final, successful, playthrough took around 20 minutes.

Remember there were some control issues too. But I played the Playstation version.
Posted By: Cathy1

Re: D the game now on GOG - 06/05/16 11:35 AM

I played the 3DO version. There was a 2 hour time limit. Man that was a long time ago. I liked the game very much,but I was a noobe back then.

Cathy
© 2024 GameBoomers Community