GB HOMEPAGE

Investigate Beat Cop: Laying Down the Law, One Ticket at a Time

Posted By: MaG

Investigate Beat Cop: Laying Down the Law, One Ticket at a Time - 07/11/16 05:54 PM

Check this 80's mixture of adventure/point&click/time-management game in retro aesthetics from Pixel Crow.
Pixel Crow is a small indie game development studio founded by Maciej Miasik and Adam Kozlowski.

It is set to release Quarter 4 2016.

See the trailer here.

Look at the screenshots here.

Quote:
You are Jack Kelly, beat cop, and no one gives a [blip] about you. Your new boss treats you like dirt, your wife is a money-sucking spawn from hell, and the local mafia wants your head on a plate. Oh, and you've just been framed for murder.

From 11 bit studios (This War of Mine) comes a retro-style crime story with a generous dose of black humor―Beat Cop finally lets you be the sarcastic, irreverent cop movie hero you always wanted to be.

In the dark corners of 80's Brooklyn, you'll have to turn over every stone to figure out who framed you. When you're not busy issuing tickets, towing cars, or arresting shoplifters, that is.

Think you're cut out for the job? It's a jungle out there.

Posted By: Marian

Re: Investigate Beat Cop: Laying Down the Law, One Ticket at a Time - 07/11/16 06:02 PM

Thanks, MaG. wave
Posted By: Space Quest Fan

Re: Investigate Beat Cop: Laying Down the Law, One Ticket at a Time - 07/11/16 09:29 PM

thanks MaG
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Investigate Beat Cop: Laying Down the Law, One Ticket at a Time - 07/12/16 09:29 AM

Cool! Thanks MaG! wave
Posted By: Mad

Re: Investigate Beat Cop: Laying Down the Law, One Ticket at a Time - 07/12/16 05:54 PM

Thanks, MaG smile Enjoyed those retro graphics !! laugh
Posted By: GBC

Re: Investigate Beat Cop: Laying Down the Law, One Ticket at a Time - 07/13/16 01:03 AM

Thanks MaG. smile
Posted By: Adam Beals

Re: Investigate Beat Cop: Laying Down the Law, One Ticket at a Time - 07/14/16 05:16 AM

Thanks MaG! This looks interesing.

I just checked on Steam. They have it in the store smile - no price or pre-order set yet.

I also found the offical website too.

http://beatcopgame.com/
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Investigate Beat Cop: Laying Down the Law, One Ticket at a Time - 07/14/16 09:21 PM

Thanks, MaG!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community