GB HOMEPAGE

Primordia

Posted By: deleterman

Primordia - 07/23/16 10:42 PM

been a long time but back again just want to know about this game -has anyone played it ? i seen it on GOG. wave2
Posted By: MaG

Re: Primordia - 07/23/16 11:11 PM

This game was released 2012.

You can read Rushes review here.

6 gamers have played and enjoyed it enough to add it in their "Annual Game Lists for 2016".

Re: Primordia - 07/23/16 11:43 PM

thanks for your info on this game,it's been awhile but getting back into playing these games again.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Primordia - 07/23/16 11:52 PM

Good to see you - hope you enjoy whatever you decide to play. smile
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Primordia - 07/24/16 12:32 AM

Good game. I liked it.
Posted By: Terri824

Re: Primordia - 07/24/16 01:04 AM

It was a cute game, I enjoyed it.
Posted By: CountZero

Re: Primordia - 07/24/16 03:33 PM

Very good game, well worth playing.....

Re: Primordia - 07/24/16 06:18 PM

thanks everyone. looks like i will try it and see . i'm such a good boy i got it free. joy devilchili
Posted By: CaptainD

Re: Primordia - 07/25/16 12:38 PM

It's a really good game. I found the start to be a little slow and frustrating in all honesty, but once you get into the city it's spectacularly good (my favourite out of all WEG's releases, which is high praise! :D). ENJOY!

Re: Primordia - 07/25/16 04:37 PM

i was also playing Tex Murphy -under a killing moon - the controlls are so hard to remember yikes .i haven't started this new game yet.

EDIT:just staeted this game and had to get some help got stuck right off the bat .useing a better walkthrough this time and it is in color. that helps out alot.

Re: Primordia - 07/25/16 07:16 PM

Have fun. smile
Posted By: Mad

Re: Primordia - 07/25/16 10:20 PM

I played primordia quite recently and very much enjoyed it grin

Re: Primordia - 07/26/16 10:47 PM

thanks for your info , was there any spots that had you stumped and did you use a walkthrough ? thanks
Posted By: venus

Re: Primordia - 07/27/16 04:18 AM

I just finished this game today and really enjoyed it. thumbsup I've been catching up on the Wadjet Eye games I haven't played yet. They just had a large sale on GOG, and I picked up The Shivah and A Golden Wake. I would have picked up Gemini Rue as well, as the story is right up my alley, but I was afraid I wouldn't be able to get past the shooting sections.

Primordia was a great game with a really strong story and characters. I especially liked the banter between Horatio and Crispin when I would pause to think of what to do. If I remained idle long enough, Crispin would always have something entertaining input. grin
Posted By: Mad

Re: Primordia - 07/27/16 06:52 AM

Originally Posted By: deleterman
thanks for your info , was there any spots that had you stumped and did you use a walkthrough ? thanks

Yes, I needed to use a walkthrough in on or two areas, deleterman, but it didn't stop me from enjoying the game grin

Re: Primordia - 07/27/16 04:36 PM

well so far doing good,kinda slow going but i made it to town.at the courthouse now . lab
Posted By: sanford

Re: Primordia - 07/28/16 06:44 AM

I just re-played Primordia. I just finished it playing ALL of the endings. I have to say that I enjoyed it as much if not more than the first time. As far as the "banter" between Horatio and Crispin, THAT was very entertaining, also.
Sandy

Re: Primordia - 07/28/16 02:35 PM

Glad you enjoyed your replay, Sandy, and got to see all the endings. Happy gaming! thumbsup

Re: Primordia - 07/28/16 03:04 PM

I don't think I got every single ending - or maybe I'm thinking of Resonance. I have limited patience with finding alternate endings! But Primordia was a great game, topped a poll I did for the best game WEG have released so far.

Re: Primordia - 07/28/16 07:55 PM

a lot of good info - but what is the " wadjet eye games " looks like i need to know more . thanks
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Primordia - 07/28/16 08:34 PM

deleterman, Here is a list of their games.

Ana wave

Re: Primordia - 07/29/16 03:26 AM

My favorite Wadjet Eye game is Blackwell Epiphany, though as it's the last in the series, it would be best to start at the beginning. yes The whole series is fantastic.

All of their games are great. My favorite standalone is probably Technobabylon. I definitely recommend trying more of their games if you liked Primordia. thumbsup

Re: Primordia - 08/01/16 01:29 AM

Hi great now what would be the beginning of the blackwell series ?

Re: Primordia - 08/01/16 01:46 AM

The first game in the Blackwell series is The Blackwell Legacy.

The others are, in order:

2. Blackwell Unbound
3. Blackwell Convergence
4. Blackwell Deception
5. Blackwell Epiphany

Re: Primordia - 08/01/16 02:46 AM

how do i get there to buy it?

Re: Primordia - 08/01/16 02:49 AM

You can buy all five games on GOG; they sell a bundle for the first four games here. They sell the fifth game in the series separately.

If you just want the first game, Big Fish sells it here.

Re: Primordia - 08/01/16 12:51 PM

If you REALLY want to delve into Blackwell, the very first game that inspired the full series of commercial games was a freeware game called [b]Bestowers of Eternity[//b]. AFAIK only "Part One" was made, and then Dave shelved further development of that in favour of creating the first Blackwell game as a commercial venture.

BoE is still available as freeware and it's interesting to see what started it all off.

http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/site/games/game/304/

Thus began Wadjet Eye Games... and the rest is history!

(Just checked the link, the main download didn't work but the AGS Archives one did. Can't beleive I played that game over 12 years ago!!! :O)

Re: Primordia - 08/04/16 02:11 PM

Hope you enjoy the games if you decide to get them. thumbsup I got the first four for only a couple of dollars during a big GOG sale. I bought the fifth at full price when it came out, as I wanted to support the developers. Plus I wanted to find out what happened right away. grin They are fantastic games. thumbsup
© 2024 GameBoomers Community