GB HOMEPAGE

Bohemian Killing is Released!

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Bohemian Killing is Released! - 07/29/16 02:40 PM

You committed a murder and stand trial. Bohemian Killing is released!

You can view the trailer here.

You can purchase here.

View the screens here.

Quote:
IQ Publishing, publisher of Bohemian Killing created by The Moonwalls, a game development studio, is pleased to announce the release of Bohemian Killing and present a new trailer.

Bohemian Killing is released on Steam. The game, developed by The Moonwalls, is available on Windows and Mac, in English with full audio and Polish with subtitles: http://store.steampowered.com/app/492220/

There are 22 achievements implemented in the game. One of them is unlocked when the player manages to escape from prison, while another is rewarded only when “not guilty” verdict is given!

Together with the unique achievements, players can also collect Steam Trading Cards in Bohemian Killing.
IQ Publishing reveals a new trailer for the game: https://youtu.be/fB-9CxqGndI

Bohemian Killing is a non-linear adventure game set in a 19th century steampunk France, based on the classic Phoenix Wright series. The player assumes the role of Alfred Ethon, a charismatic inventor of gypsy origin, who is brought to court and accused of murder.

The main character of the game is played and dubbed by a world-class film and voice actor, Stephane Cornicard. Cornicard played in blockbusters such as “Spectre,” the most recent Bond film, or Steven Spielberg’s “Saving Private Ryan”. His career as a voice actor is no less impressive and includes Syphon Filter, Primal, Metal Gear Solid, and the Dragon Age and Total War series.

At the very beginning of the questioning, Alfred Ethon…pleads not guilty of the crime he is accused of! In Bohemian Killing, everything depends on the player, who is given a chance to clear Ethan of all charges despite his evident and undisputed guilt. The player can deny, lie, mislead, manipulate evidence, blame other people or look for mitigating circumstances. It is up to the player and their skills to solve this exceptionally complex and unobvious case. Every decision can have irrevocable consequences; every decision brings you one step closer to the final judgment!

If you wish to learn more, please visit the official website: www.bohemiankilling.com

Happy Gaming!

Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Bohemian Killing is Released! - 07/29/16 03:35 PM

Thanks for the news, Ana. smile
Posted By: Space Quest Fan

Re: Bohemian Killing is Released! - 07/29/16 08:31 PM

thumbsup Ana thanks
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Bohemian Killing is Released! - 07/30/16 09:36 AM

Looking good! Thanks Ana. wave
Posted By: Mad

Re: Bohemian Killing is Released! - 07/30/16 12:01 PM

Thanks very much, BrownEyedTigre smile

But I am SO hoping there will be a later DRM Free release through GOG or Humble yes
Posted By: dorish

Re: Bohemian Killing is Released! - 07/30/16 08:02 PM

Is this point and click?

Doreen

Re: Bohemian Killing is Released! - 07/30/16 09:28 PM

Originally Posted By: dorish
Is this point and click?

Doreen

I can't find info about this - let's wait for someone else to enlighten us.
Posted By: MaG

Re: Bohemian Killing is Released! - 07/30/16 10:40 PM

There was a comment on Steam about the game being This is not DayZ, it's more of a point & click or an adventure game in terms of anything closely related.

An interview with the developer at Games Pressure site states: You can use everything – there are three ways of interaction: first of all, a classic point-and-click to an object in order to use it; then, simply entering a location can be perceived as an interaction.
Posted By: dorish

Re: Bohemian Killing is Released! - 07/31/16 02:10 PM

Thank you Marian and MaG, I still can't decide whether to buy it or not. I've unfortunately bought several games without realising that they were not point and click, and have had to give up on them.

Doreen

Re: Bohemian Killing is Released! - 07/31/16 03:58 PM

I understand that, Doreen. Sometimes I will play a game anyway that uses keyboard controls, but I have to be really invested in a game to do that; otherwise, I can't be bothered with it.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community