GB HOMEPAGE

FanBots 2.0 released!

Posted By: CaptainD

FanBots 2.0 released! - 08/02/16 03:40 PM

Version 2.0: Voice Acting, New Animations, New GUI, Better Sound Effects, Bugfixes! taz dance

A team of robots reaches the far planet of Koruuna to take over an abandoned Production Studio and revive their favourite show: ANDROIDS

Left click - Interact
Right click - Examine
---
"Androids" is a fictional/parody TV series appearing for few brief moments in the series Red Dwarf

http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/site/games/game/1938/

(All together now... "Androids, everybody needs good Androids...") thumbsup
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: FanBots 2.0 released! - 08/02/16 03:50 PM

Thanks, CaptainD!
Posted By: Space Quest Fan

Re: FanBots 2.0 released! - 08/02/16 08:54 PM

thanks Capt.D thumbsup
Posted By: sanford

Re: FanBots 2.0 released! - 08/06/16 06:36 AM

thanks so much Dave. I just downloaded this cute game, and I'm playing it right now. You might remember me from past posts, and our e-mails to each other when I had a problem with a few games, WHICH, you DID solve for me. Happy Gaming!
Sandy

Re: FanBots 2.0 released! - 08/06/16 07:26 PM

Ha of course I remember you Sandra, I'd never forget you! Hopefully the only problem you'll encounter with Fanbots is laughing too hard laugh
Posted By: sanford

Re: FanBots 2.0 released! - 08/07/16 08:50 PM

Hi Dave, not only am I laughing, but maybe some kind of walkthrough would help me, also? LOL
BTW, I'm Sanford, NOT Sandra. I'm a male, but I'm flattered anyway.. wink. Sandy is my nickname.
Again, good luck with ALL of your ventures.
Sandy

Re: FanBots 2.0 released! - 08/07/16 10:29 PM

Originally Posted By: sanford

BTW, I'm Sanford, NOT Sandra. I'm a male, but I'm flattered anyway.. wink.

Oops so sorry! I do also have a terrible memory! eek

Not much to do really in this game (in terms of few interactions needed to complete the game)... but give me a shout with where you're stuck and I'll run you through it! happydance

(Apologies again about the name mix-up, I guess the character I invented being called "Captain Disaster" is no coincidence!)
© 2024 GameBoomers Community