GB HOMEPAGE

Poisoned Pawn

Posted By: 8dognight

Poisoned Pawn - 08/04/16 12:46 PM

Any word on progress with The Poisoned Pawn?
Posted By: Marian

Re: Poisoned Pawn - 08/04/16 02:00 PM

I just took a look at their website and it now says that the projected release date is fall 2017. wave
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Poisoned Pawn - 08/04/16 03:07 PM

You can follow the updates here on the official page.

Ana wave
Posted By: Space Quest Fan

Re: Poisoned Pawn - 08/04/16 09:07 PM

thanks Ana
Posted By: Tracy

Re: Poisoned Pawn - 08/04/16 10:23 PM

Thanks Ana. I just popped in and saw your link and have to say that the screenshots are gorgeous! I've never played a Tex Murphy game, but I can't wait to play this one!

Tracy

Re: Poisoned Pawn - 08/04/16 11:50 PM

Glad you like it!
Posted By: 8dognight

Re: Poisoned Pawn - 08/05/16 12:43 PM

I read that the team is comprised of people who all have jobs other than retelling and rejuvenating Overseer. I wish they would post progress more often because I start to worry about their never finishing, Tex himself being a notable procrastinator who may not really want to talk about how he met Sylvia.
Posted By: plumgas

Re: Poisoned Pawn - 08/07/16 02:34 AM

Originally Posted By: 8dognight
I read that the team is comprised of people who all have jobs other than retelling and rejuvenating Overseer. I wish they would post progress more often because I start to worry about their never finishing, Tex himself being a notable procrastinator who may not really want to talk about how he met Sylvia.

don't worry it will be finished, chris jones has done new voice overs and they are creating a few more locations.
Posted By: UndyingSpite

Re: Poisoned Pawn - 08/09/16 01:10 PM

The game will be finished!

That's right, we went dark temporary to focus more on developing the game. We're a very small team and our monthly update prevents us on that. About 14 of the 15 original locations are in the final stages, also 4 of the X new locations are very close but there is still a lot of work upfront. I guess we will be back in fall/winter 2016 with a new announcement. Thanks for your interest and passion for Tex Murphy and in particular for "The Poisoned Pawn", this means a lot to us.

-Holger

Chaotic Fusion Lead Dev.
Posted By: MaG

Re: Poisoned Pawn - 08/09/16 01:32 PM

welcome UndyingSpite,
Thanks for the update and luck to your endeavors.

Re: Poisoned Pawn - 08/09/16 02:33 PM

welcome to GameBoomers - great to see you here.

I for one can't wait to see this game finished. I am a fan of all things Tex Murphy and very much look forward to playing it. smile

Re: Poisoned Pawn - 08/09/16 03:05 PM

welcome to GameBoomers! So happy to hear you are moving forward. All the best!
Posted By: Mad

Re: Poisoned Pawn - 08/09/16 07:01 PM

Originally Posted By: Marian
I for one can't wait to see this game finished. I am a fan of all things Tex Murphy and very much look forward to playing it. smile

Me too !! happydance
Posted By: plumgas

Re: Poisoned Pawn - 12/02/16 02:37 AM

don't think this has been posted as yet, the new poisoned pawn demo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vk2FWy429Zg

Re: Poisoned Pawn - 12/02/16 03:08 AM

Thank you for the link. happydance12
Posted By: GreyFuss

Re: Poisoned Pawn - 12/02/16 03:29 AM

joy
That is Awesome, Thank you Plumgas for the heads up. I didn't watch very much of the video as I want to save the experience for when the game is released however I did see just enough to get excited and can't wait. Do they have a release goal?
Posted By: marie

Re: Poisoned Pawn - 12/06/16 06:51 PM

Great demo. It's nice to see a new Tex game in the works.

Marie wave2
© 2024 GameBoomers Community