GB HOMEPAGE

Adventure Shop Games

Posted By: LadyCav

Adventure Shop Games - 08/09/16 08:47 PM

Are the libraries of games purchased from "The Adventure Shop" gone forever since that site closed down? I've been trying to replay older games lately and found the "install" file for one of over a dozen games purchased there in my downloads folder. But I was asked for a serial number and that purchase confirmation email was from about 3 computers ago and I no longer have it. Are those purchased games accessible anywhere or do we need to purchase them again somewhere else?
Posted By: Marian

Re: Adventure Shop Games - 08/09/16 09:22 PM

There's a thread here from earlier this year that might be of some help to you. wave

Re: Adventure Shop Games - 08/09/16 09:31 PM

Thank you very kindly, Marian. That link was helpful.
I appreciate the quick response. smile
Posted By: Marian

Re: Adventure Shop Games - 08/09/16 09:36 PM

You are most welcome. Sorry there wasn't better news, but I hope you will be able to recover some of your games. wave

Re: Adventure Shop Games - 08/09/16 10:01 PM

That's okay, Marian. smile I've run into several older games that won't play on my Win7 rig, so I'm just trying to find some I can actually play.
Posted By: mbday630

Re: Adventure Shop Games - 08/16/16 08:21 PM

ah man. I have Jolly Rover on this computer and my grandson saw me playing it and wanted it on our old computer for him to play so I sent the email with all the files in it for him to open on the other computer and it is a dead link. I guess I lost that game. That ticks me off.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Adventure Shop Games - 08/16/16 08:47 PM

Sorry to hear that mbday630. sad
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Adventure Shop Games - 08/16/16 09:45 PM

It looks like Jolly Rover is available from the developer's website
http://www.brawsome.com.au/blog/index.php/games/jolly-rover/buy/
Posted By: mbday630

Re: Adventure Shop Games - 08/17/16 02:04 AM

you know, if it would be cheaper, I would buy it as I really enjoyed the game. but after paying almost 10 dollars for it already, I am hesitant about buying it again for that price. maybe GOG or steam will have a sale on it.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community