GB HOMEPAGE

De-Void Launches Today

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

De-Void Launches Today - 09/02/16 03:52 PM

Check out the launch trailer here.

Quote:
Kiss Ltd and Pulsetense Games are pleased to confirm that the highly anticipated 'De-Void' is out today, 2 September 2016. The game is available to purchase on steam and all other leading retailers of digitally downloaded PC games. Look out for launch week offers!

Pulsetense Games have also issued a great new launch video.

As with all indie developed games, De-Void is innovative, fresh and challenging. More importantly, it was developed by just one person, Baris Tarimcioglu with the help of a writer and group of talented amateur voice over artists.

Key gameplay features:
• First Person Adventure Game
• A vast story-based exploration game set across highly detailed space stations, alien forests, deserts, colony settlements and military installations.
• Decipher the crews video, audio and text logs to discover and uncover a multi-layered background story.
• Investigate the world through the eyes of Wilco, an A.I cyborg, sent to help you uncover the mystery of the missing colony.
• Steam Achievements, Trading Cards and Controller support.

Happy Gaming!

Ana wave
Posted By: MaG

Re: De-Void Launches Today - 09/02/16 04:17 PM

Thanks Ana.
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: De-Void Launches Today - 09/03/16 09:35 AM

Fantastic trailer! Thanks Ana. happydance wave
Posted By: Space Quest Fan

Re: De-Void Launches Today - 09/03/16 07:10 PM

thanks Ana
Posted By: Mad

Re: De-Void Launches Today - 09/04/16 02:14 PM

Thank you, BrownEyedTigre thumbsup
Posted By: meryl

Re: De-Void Launches Today - 09/05/16 08:39 AM

This looks so good. Is it available anywhere else other than Steam. Does anyone release games on disks anymore?

Re: De-Void Launches Today - 09/05/16 02:57 PM

Despite the fact that their press release states it is available on other portals, I have not seen it appear anywhere other than Steam as of today.

Some games are released on disks, but most are download only.

Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: De-Void Launches Today - 09/05/16 03:28 PM

Thanks for the news, Ana. I look forward to hearing what players have to say about it.

Re: De-Void Launches Today - 09/09/16 01:47 PM

Just an FYI, per the request of availability other than Steam, I confirmed this game is not available DRM-Free.

Ana wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community