GB HOMEPAGE

Announcing The Bunker - A Live Action Psychological Horror

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Announcing The Bunker - A Live Action Psychological Horror - 09/21/16 02:48 AM

The Bunker - A Live Action Psychological Horror released today.

View the trailer here.

You can purchase the game here and here.

Quote:
About The Bunker
The Bunker is a live-action thriller that follows the story of John (Adam Brown), who has lived his entire life inside a nuclear bunker. As the last survivor after 30 years underground, John sticks to his daily routine to keep himself sane. However, an alarm sounds inside the bunker, and he is forced to descend the depths below, revealing the tortuous memories of his past.

Featuring a cast of talented actors, such as Adam Brown (The Hobbit), Sarah Greene (Penny Dreadful), Grahame Fox (Game of Thrones) and Jerome St John Blake (Star Wars), The Bunker was shot on location in a real decommissioned nuclear bunker. The Bunker was crafted by award-winning screenwriters, the minds behind SOMA, The Witcher and Broken Sword; and directed by the creators of interactive zombie movie The Hunting.

Key Features
An incredible cast, including Adam Brown (The Hobbit), Sarah Greene (Penny Dreadful), Grahame Fox (Game Of Thrones) and Jerome St. John Blake (Star Wars)
Totally live action - No CGI, no motion capture, shot on location in a genuine decommissioned nuclear bunker
A complex, twisting plot written by award-winning screenwriters and designers behind Broken Sword, The Witcher and SOMA
Hidden secrets, documents and recordings to explore the mystery further
Neo-retro soundtrack by composer Dom Shovelton

Happy Gaming!

Ana wave
Posted By: MaG

Re: Announcing The Bunker - A Live Action Psychological Horror - 09/21/16 03:24 AM

Thanks Ana.
Posted By: revco

Re: Announcing The Bunker - A Live Action Psychological Horror - 09/21/16 03:47 AM

Thanks for this. Love FMV games.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Announcing The Bunker - A Live Action Psychological Horror - 09/21/16 03:48 AM

Thanks for letting us know, Ana. smile
Posted By: meryl

Re: Announcing The Bunker - A Live Action Psychological Horror - 09/21/16 08:28 AM

I'm not sure I understand the trailer. It looked just like watching a film. It certainly is watchable live action but It doesn't show how one interacts with the game. Is it point and click at some stage. Please, also, what is FMV?

(I'm feeling very dull this morning!)

Re: Announcing The Bunker - A Live Action Psychological Horror - 09/21/16 03:05 PM

meryl, FMV is Full Motion Video. It is not computer generated graphics, it is filmed.

Yes, it is Point and Click.

Ana wave
Posted By: meryl

Re: Announcing The Bunker - A Live Action Psychological Horror - 09/21/16 08:03 PM

happydance Oh thanks Ana. Seems like some better games are being released now. Or I suppose I mean "games that appeal to me more". It feels like there has been a bit of a wilderness period the last couple of years where nothing much has been "my" sort of game.
Posted By: Space Quest Fan

Re: Announcing The Bunker - A Live Action Psychological Horror - 09/21/16 09:00 PM

thanks Ana
Posted By: Iurii

Re: Announcing The Bunker - A Live Action Psychological Horror - 09/22/16 06:41 AM

That looks nice, but could anybody please confirm it is actually an adventure game? It is tagged as 'Action' in Steam...

Re: Announcing The Bunker - A Live Action Psychological Horror - 09/22/16 01:38 PM

It is an adventure game. Someone tagged it as action because it is "live action video". Unfortunately, anyone can add tags and that throws it off.

Be advised it is short and not really a puzzler. It might be a bit pricey for a few hours long.
Posted By: Iurii

Re: Announcing The Bunker - A Live Action Psychological Horror - 09/22/16 04:47 PM

Thanks smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community