GB HOMEPAGE

Announcing Dark Fall 4: Storm Warning

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Announcing Dark Fall 4: Storm Warning - 12/25/16 05:55 AM

A great Christmas surprise for Dark Fall fans!

Check out the Teaser Trailer here.

For more info, check out the Official Website.

REad the blog update here. and here.

Quote:
You have inherited a classic Seaside Pier! Straight out of nowhere, a mysterious solicitor contacts you to tell you the good news, "…you are the last remaining relic of the Bazalgette's. The pier, both the building and contents are now yours. The key's are enclosed".

There's only one catch…

The antique attraction closed down, for good, in March 1988. It's a ruin! The old arcades, fairground and promenade are derelict; peeling fairground rides, rusting Victorian ironwork and malfunctioning arcade machines, and of course, the ghosts…

It started with the noises, unexplainable raps, taps and voices, centred around the old Edwardian Penny Arcade. Later came physical contact, manifestation and… trouble. People have disappeared in the old Bazalgette fragments, scraps of the pier, long forgotten by those on land. Some venture out for retro treasure hunting, others seek answers from the dead. Ghost Hunters believe the Pier is cursed, with many of the old inhabitants still walking the deck, over a hundred years out of time.

It is a small miracle that the pier still stands, defying time and the elements. The ruin should have collapsed in to the crashing waves decades ago! So why does it remain? If you truly are the last of the Bazalgette's, you may be the only person able to break the curse. Utilising a kitbag of ghost hunting gadgets and your detective skills, you have one night to explore Bazalgette Pier.

BEWARE: There is a storm rolling in from the North Sea, with high waves and strong winds set to batter the South Coast. After over a hundred years of steadfast resilience, the Bazalgette Pier may be facing the end. Only the last sea soaked remnants remain standing, yet the place echoes with the past. Is there a supernatural explanation for the piers unnatural survival?

Happy Gaming!

Ana joy
Posted By: Marian

Re: Announcing Dark Fall 4: Storm Warning - 12/25/16 06:17 AM

Wow! What a surprise this is. bravo12 happydance12
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Announcing Dark Fall 4: Storm Warning - 12/25/16 08:01 AM

Looks and sounds good. I hope I'm still able to play games when it eventually comes out. wink12
Posted By: Iurii

Re: Announcing Dark Fall 4: Storm Warning - 12/25/16 08:24 AM

Great news, thanks!
But are you sure it is 'Dark Fall 4'? The site and the teaser do not mention '4', and Jonathan used to say 'Dark Fall 4' would be in full 3D, while 'Storm Warning' looks rather like classical point-and-click (which is much better, of course).
Posted By: meryl

Re: Announcing Dark Fall 4: Storm Warning - 12/25/16 09:46 AM

Oh. Fabulous.
I see it's another collaboration between Jonathan Boakes and Matt Clarke.

Can't wait as i much preferred the Dark Fall genre to The Lost Crown, and despaired of another Dark Fall having to wait its turn behind the Lost Crown series.

Any news of a release date?

Happy Christmas everyone. santadance
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Announcing Dark Fall 4: Storm Warning - 12/25/16 11:10 AM

Great news Ana! thumbsup12 tree
Posted By: Lagavulin

Re: Announcing Dark Fall 4: Storm Warning - 12/25/16 11:27 AM

joy2 joy

Fantastic News sherlock
Posted By: connie

Re: Announcing Dark Fall 4: Storm Warning - 12/25/16 01:00 PM

penguin Wonderful news joy
Posted By: seagul

Re: Announcing Dark Fall 4: Storm Warning - 12/25/16 03:19 PM

Wonderfull news.
I remember Mr. Boakes mentioned the idea of a Dark Fall game about a seaside pier somewhere and it sounded intriguing.
So now he made it real.
Wonderfull!

Re: Announcing Dark Fall 4: Storm Warning - 12/25/16 03:38 PM

Originally Posted By: Iurii
Great news, thanks!
But are you sure it is 'Dark Fall 4'? The site and the teaser do not mention '4', and Jonathan used to say 'Dark Fall 4' would be in full 3D, while 'Storm Warning' looks rather like classical point-and-click (which is much better, of course).

This is indeed full 3D! wink And it also is indeed Dark Fall 4. You can see it on the website url as well.
Posted By: revco

Re: Announcing Dark Fall 4: Storm Warning - 12/25/16 05:20 PM

Awesome...can't wait to play!
Posted By: Iurii

Re: Announcing Dark Fall 4: Storm Warning - 12/25/16 06:27 PM

BrownEyedTigre, thanks for the information :)

Re: Announcing Dark Fall 4: Storm Warning - 12/25/16 08:39 PM

You are welcome Iurii!

Ana wave12
Posted By: Mad

Re: Announcing Dark Fall 4: Storm Warning - 12/25/16 11:49 PM

Thank you, BrownEyedTigre !! For that great news bravo12 bravo12
Posted By: Carrie

Re: Announcing Dark Fall 4: Storm Warning - 12/27/16 08:01 PM

grin12 Just viewed the teaser/trailer and the 3D effect really stands out. I enjoyed the locations to which previous Dark Fall games transported me, and it's pretty evident that this one will be just as pleasing and realistic.

scared Ooooooh.... a trip to a rusty old seaside amusement park!! Can't wait to 'go' there! yes
Posted By: GBC

Re: Announcing Dark Fall 4: Storm Warning - 12/28/16 02:37 PM

Yay! What great news! woot

Re: Announcing Dark Fall 4: Storm Warning - 01/05/17 08:10 PM

Check out the Blog update here and here.

Ana wave
Posted By: TLC

Re: Announcing Dark Fall 4: Storm Warning - 01/06/17 02:41 AM

Can't wait! pacify Thanks for the info. wavegirl
Posted By: meryl

Re: Announcing Dark Fall 4: Storm Warning - 01/06/17 09:37 AM

Absolutely thrilling!
Thank you Brown Eyed Tigre.
Posted By: revco

Re: Announcing Dark Fall 4: Storm Warning - 01/07/17 01:02 AM

Sweet...Can't wait!
Posted By: VRMpls2

Re: Announcing Dark Fall 4: Storm Warning - 01/26/17 06:56 AM

Is this point and click? Do you know when it will come out?

Re: Announcing Dark Fall 4: Storm Warning - 01/26/17 05:06 PM

Still very early in the game, no release date. I suspect it will be point and click like the previous ones.

Ana wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community