GB HOMEPAGE

Please Don't Touch Anything

Posted By: colpet

Please Don't Touch Anything - 12/31/16 05:07 PM

This is another puzzle game in the same way The Room and Pandora's Box are. It is available for PC (on Steam) and tablet/iPads. It was released a few years ago in 2D, and just recently in 3D, which I am currently playing the on my iPad.
This game is like playing with a big puzzle box. You are left in a room with a big red button. The attendant leaves you in the room saying "Don't touch anything". Of course, since you are an adventurer, you push the button. You play the whole game in the room. Each puzzle starts the same way, by pushing the button. By experimenting with the new levers, buttons, and other items in the room, you complete a puzzle and get a cut scene that plays out in the window in front of you. Then you reset the console and get a poster to put on the wall as an achievement. The clues you need are in the room, but some are not straightforward. Since there are a limited number of items that can be interacted with, you can reuse buttons and keypads with different sequences. Apparently there are 25 different 'endings'(or cut scenes). I am on the 10th and have been playing on and off for about 2 hours.
Posted By: MaG

Re: Please Don't Touch Anything - 12/31/16 07:46 PM

Colpet,
Thanks for the recommendation.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Please Don't Touch Anything - 12/31/16 09:13 PM

It sounds interesting. wave12
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Please Don't Touch Anything - 12/31/16 09:29 PM

Colpet thumbsup12
Posted By: Space Quest Fan

Re: Please Don't Touch Anything - 01/01/17 12:15 AM