GB HOMEPAGE

OBDUCTION vs QUERN

Posted By: SCOTTY

OBDUCTION vs QUERN - 01/04/17 07:40 PM

My wonderful wife bought me a STEAM gift card for Christmas. I am a HUGE MYST fan & i'm not sure which to purchase first. They both are making my mouth water!! :) Any thoughts?
Posted By: Marian

Re: OBDUCTION vs QUERN - 01/04/17 08:52 PM

I will look forward to opinions of players who have played one or both of these games. What a great Christmas present! presents12
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: OBDUCTION vs QUERN - 01/04/17 09:23 PM

I don't have a recommendation but wanted to tell you what a great present! hearts

Ana wave12
Posted By: Space Quest Fan

Re: OBDUCTION vs QUERN - 01/04/17 10:17 PM

Have fun Scotty. hamster
Posted By: GreyFuss

Re: OBDUCTION vs QUERN - 01/05/17 02:01 AM

You will not go wrong with either of the two. Both are fantastic but if you are yearning for a return to a more Myst type atmosphere I would say Quern: Undying Thoughts. Both games will give you a couple dozen hours and more of great game play. Quern has been likened to the new Riven. One thing you must absolutely pay attention to in both games is it is imperative that your computer meet the minimum specs but I recommend surpassing them for a great experience. They are both somewhat demanding games so if your Desktop (not Laptop) exceeds the minimum specs then dive into a couple of worlds that will bring back the ahhhhh moments of playing the Myst series. Let us know what you choose Scotty.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: OBDUCTION vs QUERN - 01/05/17 04:06 PM

Can you please start a thread in Glitches for the remainder of this conversation? This is now best suited there.

EDIT: Since the conversation continued I moved all the posts to Glitches.
Scotty has chosen QUERN as his game of choice.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community