GB HOMEPAGE

Trajectory - scifi adventure

Posted By: ThJt

Trajectory - scifi adventure - 02/27/17 02:19 PM

Hi guys!

This is a shameless plug but an adventure game called Trajectory that perhaps might interest you is hitting steam soon!

Trajectory is a first person scifi adventure game that takes place in Earth's orbit, with a dystopian yet whimsical setting. The game has multiple endings and a variety of exotic locations in space and beyond.

We were asked if its a true blooded adventure game as its listed under "Action" too but the main category is definitely Adventure but unfortunately Steam does not list them in order of importance. The game has few action elements but majorly it is a 1st person adventure. Classic adventure gamers are happy to find that the game has several text-adventure minigames within.

Check it out if it sounds like your cup of tea smile

http://store.steampowered.com/app/592620/

Posted By: MaG

Re: Trajectory - scifi adventure - 02/27/17 02:27 PM

welcome to GameBoomers ThJt.

Thanks for the announcement.

That is what I wondered too - can you describe the "few action elements" you mentioned.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Trajectory - scifi adventure - 02/27/17 04:07 PM

Sorry ThJt, I was still evaluating the response you gave me regarding action elements.

Per your response:
Quote:
- The game has 2 short a bit more action oriented sequences in one optional ending when the player has to avoid being spotted by guards and may have to run to avoid this

- Player may have to operate a drone to "shoot" water at a fire in space under a time constraint

- One of the VR simulations is more fast paced, action oriented dodging minigame.

welcome to GameBoomers

Ana wave
Posted By: Space Quest Fan

Re: Trajectory - scifi adventure - 02/28/17 12:23 AM

welcome to Gameboomers Thjt wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community