GB HOMEPAGE

Announcing Green Mirror a 2D horror point & Click adventure

Posted By: Vairon

Announcing Green Mirror a 2D horror point & Click adventure - 03/20/17 04:45 PM

Hi there!

I just want to announce the new project in development of Luminy Studios in collaboration with Bad 2 The Bone Studio: Green Mirror.

Green Mirror is a 2D Horror point & click adventure with some tasty Lovecraftian seasoning which takes place in the depths of an old forest located in a natural reserve.

After the disappearance of some hikers, our protagonist, Dylan Riley, a Search and Rescue official, finds himself lost in an unexplored part of the woods after a strange accident that leaves him alone and injured in the middle of the night.

Is he really alone? No, something's been lurking in those forests for aeons, something that doesn't want him there.

For more info and screenshots you can visit our Steam page or follow us in Facebook and Twitter!

Happy gaming!
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Announcing Green Mirror a 2D horror point & Click adventure - 03/20/17 05:01 PM

Thanks, Vairon!
Posted By: Mad

Re: Announcing Green Mirror a 2D horror point & Click adventure - 03/20/17 09:41 PM

Wow !! I really like the look of your game, Vairon bravo

And will certainly be buying it if you can eventually offer a version that's not "Steam" yes

Re: Announcing Green Mirror a 2D horror point & Click adventure - 03/23/17 11:55 AM

Thanks to all for your support!

Mad, the game will be sold in other stores apart from Steam, don't worry wink
Posted By: Mad

Re: Announcing Green Mirror a 2D horror point & Click adventure - 03/23/17 05:59 PM

Thank you .... THANK YOU !!!! dance dance dance
Posted By: GBC

Re: Announcing Green Mirror a 2D horror point & Click adventure - 03/24/17 01:56 PM

I'll be getting this also. Looking good! yes

Re: Announcing Green Mirror a 2D horror point & Click adventure - 03/24/17 04:41 PM

Thanks GBC!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community